Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VoIP for guild?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yogganath
Partisan
Partisan

VoIP for guild? Empty
PostSubject: VoIP for guild?   VoIP for guild? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2014, 16:03

Just thought I'd float the idea if wether we should have a VoIP for the guild or not. Or maybe there's one and I'm being a complete noob and missed it hah.

Makes things more personal to an extent so there's pros and cons. For me It'd be a bit easier since when I go on hunts I have my keyboard remapped so it makes it a bit tricky to type and hunt, heh.

If you're not aware, theres a ton of them, and most of them barely add any latency.

Cheers.

Oh, Btw, I'll be name changeing from Davitriel Sathemylan to this one. In the next 3-4 days, just a heads up!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

VoIP for guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoIP for guild?   VoIP for guild? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2014, 23:42

What is VoIP?
Back to top Go down
Yogganath
Partisan
Partisan

VoIP for guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoIP for guild?   VoIP for guild? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 03:48

Voice over internet protocol: Skype, Ventrilo, raidcall, team speak, razer comms, etc :p

Basically a voice chat for guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

VoIP for guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoIP for guild?   VoIP for guild? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 05:00

We've had some TS channels in random servers in the past, but the servers eventually went out. Rumor says Noir wants to get a TS server himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VoIP for guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoIP for guild?   VoIP for guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VoIP for guild?
Page 1 of 1