Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need EK and ED to help me PG :v

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignatius
Partisan
Partisan

Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Empty
PostSubject: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 10:05

Hi! So, I'm taking a break off my knight (Ignatius Sathemylan) and want to level a Sorcerer, currently it is level 30 with ML 41.

I saw a Tibiacast of a sorc level 12 with ml 13 having an EK and an ED block grims for him in Yalahar and he would just stand there and exori vis them to death, until 38 when he started to exevo vis hur them. He got from level 12 to level 67 in less than 4 hours! Holy cow! affraid

So I said to myself: "Damn, I wanna do that." But right now there's no people willing to do so.
I've made a pretty penny with my EK selling loot and hunting easy monsters for good profit, so here's my plan!
Need a high level blocker and a healer to either go to Grim Reapers, Quaras in Sunken Quarter or Worker Golems, what you get:

- I will pay you ALL the supplies you use. Yes, all of them!
- I will pay you 20k gold for every hour you spend hunting with me. IE: We hunt for 4 hours, you get 80k! It's that easy!
- If I die, it's my own fault and Ill pay for my own blessings.
- A big THANK YOU, a hug, a kiss and infinite cookies for helping me c:

What I get:

- ALL the experience, I kill everything, your one and only job would be to protect me from death.
- All the loot. Just kidding! All loot will be sold to buy more supplies for me and you!
- Levels!

Interested? Hit me up in-game! Either Ignatius Sathemylan or Captain Mcawesomeville, or leave a post in here and I'll contact you to set time and date.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Aveleira
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Aveleira

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 02:37

I can block a little for you, like 20-30 minutes at once. You don't need to pay me anything but waste.

BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME BLOCK GRIMS FOR 4 HOURS STRAIGHT GOSH WHAT A TORTURE.
Back to top Go down
Crypt of Icarus
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Crypt of Icarus

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 03:45

I PL'ed my brother's ED on Grims, but in Drefia. Personally, I prefered there than Yalahar.

I can help blocking/healing as well (I have an ED too), but like Ave, only on a short period of time. It's a torture blocking Grims for a low level mage, and I had my share this year already, lol. And I need to keep PLing him too x.x

Back to top Go down
Ignatius
Partisan
Partisan

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 03:54

30 minutes at a time seems ok to me. I don't wanna go 4 hours either, lol, just a random number. Anyway I'll hit you both up in game to talk, okay?
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
SiirRonald
Regal
Regal

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2015, 01:00

Whatup bro long time no talk!! I can help if you want, my ED is 81 and my EK is 120. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to help.
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2015, 01:14

For some extra fun, you can always go spike with avalanches. Should get you around 350~400k/h on the lowest floor, east area (coryms+undead).

Another alternative to grims would be Edron behes, up the ramps, with avas. Less boring, less waste, slightly less exp.

Last but not least, oramond west inside the the little house. Probably better exp than grims, but a pain to get there in one piece.

Sorcerers are mighty fun, it seems a waste of time to PG them on grims when you could do almost as well in other places, with much more action Smile
Back to top Go down
Aveleira
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Aveleira

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2015, 09:55

I hope ignatius is a high level already with almost one year of PLing.
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2015, 13:31

Haha, Ron replied to the topic and I thought it was a new one, nvm me and my ranting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need EK and ED to help me PG :v   Need EK and ED to help me PG :v Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need EK and ED to help me PG :v
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: General Discussion/Chat-
Jump to: