Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Deadly Prototype

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadly Prototype
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Application - Deadly Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Application - Deadly Prototype   Application - Deadly Prototype Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 12:02

- Character Name
Deadly Prototype

- Name
Aleksander Lada

- Age / Country
21, Brazil

- Vocation and Current level
Elite Knight, 91

- How long have you played Tibia?
For about a decade.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
1~2 hours a day.

- Do you have any other characters?
Unreal Shapeshifter is the only one close to relevant.

- Your past guilds.
I have never been in a guild in Fidera. Not that I can remember though.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Nope.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
In Fidera? No one, I guess. Most of my friends are either retired or from another worlds.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I don't.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I probably can't contribute with anything relevant. At most I could help someone with something that's in my reach. Like helping people finishing quests or getting them out of a hole haha.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I can't really tell that. Generally speaking, most things I can point out about my personality are vague and won't really mean anything. Well, I guess that already tells a lot about my personality.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
That's exactly my flawed spot. I haven't really been able to work with a team in Tibia. The people in this game usually present themselves as selfish or lonely. And this fact brings me to the answer for the next question:

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Because perhaps I will find a nice environment to be while in Tibia. So far, playing, hunting and doing quests have been a lonely activity and Tibia just keeps getting more and more boring. Maybe joining this guild will change that.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Be respectful, be active, speak english and do not be a cheater. That sounds easy.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deadly Prototype   Application - Deadly Prototype Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 16:04

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying!

Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you in-game shortly.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Prototype
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deadly Prototype   Application - Deadly Prototype Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2014, 01:37

Alright. I am looking foward to that.
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deadly Prototype   Application - Deadly Prototype Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2014, 02:56

Application Accepted! Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deadly Prototype   Application - Deadly Prototype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Deadly Prototype
Page 1 of 1