Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anilu
Trial
Trial

Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.  Empty
PostSubject: Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.    Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 11:09

Poppy of Demacia

- Name : Anilu

- Age / Country : 21/USA

- Vocation and Current level: Undecided , lv. 7

- How long have you played Tibia? 1-2 hours

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) : 1 hr
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters? Nope
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds: None
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Nope

- List at least 5 of your closest friends: Armageddon, #Hialo, Rothiel, Princess Suki, Chinua (They don't know it yet).

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them: Armageddon

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I can make sandwiches (get it? 'coz I am a woman).

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: I am strong. I have a chocolate weakness.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community: I will free all the dragons in

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? Because my cousin made me.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior? I have printed it and taped it to my wall, right across from my bed, so that I can look at it and memorize , and later on recite it to all of my followers when we take over Fidera.
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.    Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 11:09

Application noticed.

A member of the Royal Council or Delita Heirall will contact you in-game to finalise your application.

Thank you for applying! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.    Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 11:28

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome to Divine Justice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.    Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Poppy of Demacia - I will make you sandwiches and raise your children.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: