Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Hutchyy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hutchyy
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 2

Application - Hutchyy Empty
PostSubject: Application - Hutchyy   Application - Hutchyy Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2015, 16:58

So lets start it.
Hello, my character name is Hutchyy, real name Matheus. Im 20 old guy, from Brazil. Since I started in fidera I play on a RP, which is currently 132-133.
I play tibia since 2008, was a very addicted guy, playing over 9h or even a bit more/day, but nowdays I just reach max 3~4h due to responsabilities, mainly University. Basicly in fidera I have 2 characters, the one I just ment, and a 35 ED - Mahmoud on Fidera. I actually dont remember the name of my first guild, because it was long ago, I didnt actually leave that guild, people were quitting 1 by 1 and the guild got disbanded. Well, botters bothers me and I always play manually + Im a clean guy, never had any advertisement or banishment.
List 5 of my closest friends? Im answering now one of my next questions... I feel alone in this world, theres almost none to speak to, only Suzy Angel, so this is one of the reasons Im trying to join Divine Justice, all my friends transfered/quitted and now Im searching for new cool people who could entertain me and turn my time in this game funnier. No, I dont now anyone in this guild, I was just checking foruns then I saw this thread and I got curious to apply.
How can I contribute? I see myself as one more shooter for you, Im a fair player, I always like to chat while Im hunting or doing anything else, Im able to help other people in their needs, doing quests is also something I need, no friends here, cant do almost nothing by myself.
About my personality...
Im a very calm guy, smart, loyal, and challenges chases me. Weak points? I still have to discover this
It was once ago, I was doing my first banshee quest on my old EK in eternia, it was the warlock part, I was just a random costumer, these time tibia was way harder, we didt have many 200+, so warlocks could do a hell even to blockers, we had to step on the place which summons 2 warlocks and run to the stair, one by one, when it was my time, while I was running to the stair, I didnt see the blocker moving, he had connection timed out, his shooter wasnt on the range, I noticed it fast enough and came back to pot the ek, I couldnt heal 2 warlocks, me and the blocker at same time. I died right when the ek came back, he thanked me a lot because he had no bless and he would pay mine as soon as the service was over.
Yes, I did read and understood everything. I ansious to join this guild, Im feeling that I will meet many cool people in here.

Peace and good night.
I would like to be warned in tibia if I'll be invited, thanks bye!!
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hutchyy   Application - Hutchyy Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 02:23

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying!!

Delita Heirall or a Royal Council member will contact you in-game shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hutchyy   Application - Hutchyy Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 12:39

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hutchyy   Application - Hutchyy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Hutchyy
Page 1 of 1