Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Lady Bogmoss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Bogmoss
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Female Posts : 3

Application for Lady Bogmoss Empty
PostSubject: Application for Lady Bogmoss   Application for Lady Bogmoss Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 20:49

- Character Name

Lady Bogmoss

- Name

Rei

- Age / Country
24/Canada

- Vocation and Current level
Druid 21

- How long have you played Tibia?
Not long, I joined a few months ago. I have only been really playing for the past couple weeks.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

maybe 1-4 hrs/day, 4/5 hrs a week

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

Bogmoss - Amera
Kataraya - Luminera
Sharknado - Dolera

I only really used Kataraya, just tried out the worlds with the other characters. I have several characters that I have deleted. Just low levels, I was just trying out worlds.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

Bald Dwarfs. I decided to leave because the guild just didn't seem very active and friendly. I met some nice people...but I want a guild that I can log on and chat with anytime, and that has players that would want to party with me.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Nigbajo, Leinhart of War, Aquiles bailocumbia/Raphahell/Raspher. A few others that I have chatted with a little. Like I said I just joined, so even those that I named I haven't really become close friends with.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I messaged Shocklet about the guild. (I saw that she was online). She/he was very nice and helpful, so I would call her/him (never asked) a friend.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?

I will contribute good conversation and help to any who need it. To me the value of this game is the socializing... I play to be friendly and chat with people and help people out/party with people.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

strong: Caring, friendly, easy to talk to, funny (i hope!), honest, open
weak: too trusting....recently i couldn't figure out how to send a package properly...long story short i let some stranger steal all my good stuff.... In real life I can be kind of sarcastic and rude/judgmental sometimes...but it really doesnt come across in online situations, it's more of an automatic, learned behavior sort of thing. There. You got honesty.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
The tibia community? I haven't had much chance I guess..but anytime I walk by someone close to my level I talk with them and party with them if they are willing and help in any way I can (giving them items I have found or helping them level up)

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
It seems to be a friendly and active guild. I really love that there is an application form. It means that you really care about the quality of your guild, and your members are not just some random people who decided to join, and are never going to really be a part of the guild.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?

Yes

Thank you! See you in Fidera!

Last edited by Lady Bogmoss on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lady Bogmoss   Application for Lady Bogmoss Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 20:50

Application noticed.

A member of the Royal Council or Delita Heirall will contact you in-game to finalise your application.

Thank you for applying! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lady Bogmoss   Application for Lady Bogmoss Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 21:06

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome to Divine Justice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lady Bogmoss   Application for Lady Bogmoss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Lady Bogmoss
Page 1 of 1