Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Arjhan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjhan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Application - Arjhan Empty
PostSubject: Application - Arjhan   Application - Arjhan Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 18:13

- Character Name
Arjhan

- Name
Please ask in-game.

- Age / Country
24 Years, United States of America. Specifically, New York State, on the border of Pennsylvania and New York.

- Vocation and Current level
Elite Knight, 48. Not currently shown because I am without premium.
- How long have you played Tibia?
10 years, possibly longer. Home server was Silvera, now Fidera.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
If I'm in the mood for it, between 4-6, occasionally longer, but I'm not on every day, either. I work 2nd and 3rd shift.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

I have a Total of 5, Arjhan Included., and they rank as follows:
Arjhan - Knight, level 48. (Main)
Arjhan Dragonborn - Paladin, level 36. (Secondary, favored.)
Bharash Dragonborn - Sorcerer, level 19.
Ninja Greypelt - Rookgaardian, level 8.
Woodlands Healer - Druid, level 21. (Secondary)

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

1: Blood Bay Pirates (under Trystan the Tough)
This guild was my family, and whose left are still my family. The guild was disbanded due to a change in leadership, from Trystan the Tough to Bloodlust Vengence. Trystan ran the guild well, but Bloodlust allowed it to fall apart, therefore, I did not leave by choice, but by circumstance. This guild is in the process of bring rebuilt.

2: Bald Dwarfs
I voluntarily left this guild due to myself and it being more or less inactive. Not much else to tell.

There are probably others, but I cannot remember them.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Twice, many year agos, when I was still young and had a bad temper, back when I was still on Silvera. From then until now, I've been clean. They were only for 5 days apiece and only for bad language.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I only have three, not counting tibians. I will not list their names here out of respect for their privacy. If you must know, please ask me in game, in a PM. One of these friends also plays tibia, but significantly less than I do.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Aiko Hazami.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I've been playing the game for nearly 10 years, and while there is much I do not know, there is much more I do know.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong: Teamwork Oriented, exhibits some leadership skills, always willing to lend a hand, friendly, reserved, loyal. I also feel my experience as a player would be invaluable to a younger generation.

Weak: I don't like people that act stupid or cocky, or blame others for their failures. I also have a problem with being disrespected. other than that, i'm generally pretty peaceful.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
One of my old guilds' halls were ransacked by someone we thought was a friend. I contributed 100k of my own earnings to restock and ressuply what we had lost. After that, I proceeded to funnel 50% of my earnings for the next month into the guild's funds.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Aiko had told me more or less that she thought the guild and I were a good fit. She invited me, so here I am.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes I have, completely.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Female Posts : 1266

Application - Arjhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Arjhan   Application - Arjhan Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 18:46

Your application has been noticed, reviewed and Accepted~

Delita Heirall will give you full access to the forums
when he gets on!

Thanks for taking yer time
and welcome kind sir (:
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net

Application - Arjhan
Page 1 of 1