Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Ken shu moe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken shu moe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Application - Ken shu moe Empty
PostSubject: Application - Ken shu moe   Application - Ken shu moe Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 20:20

- Character Name:
Ken shu moe

- Name:
Jeremy

- Age / Country:
28/ usa

- Vocation and Current level:
Knight / 50

- How long have you played Tibia?:
About 10 years on and off as i would tend to lose and regain my internet. but i now have a steady job and am living with Arjhan so i will be playing on my free time.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
normally i don't keep track because i play when i can. i work a night and tend to get home around 2 to 4 in the morning. but i would guess about 7 to 10 hours on my days off. 1 to 4 on days i have work. it veries.

- Do you have any other characters? Yes A few. Cool i like taste the different flavors of games and see which i like the best.
Please list each character.
Names Voc Levels Worlds
Captain quickdraw ken/ Paladin - Level 13 Fidera
Deathmage Shadow/ Sorcerer-Level 20 Silvera
Doctor Ken/ Druid - Level 26 Fidera
Hawkeye Kyzer/ Paladin -Level 8 Silvera
Hobbit ken/ Knight - Level 30 Fidera
Ken shu moe/ Knight - Level 50 Fidera
Mega monks/ Sorcerer Level 13 Fidera
Shadow fangs/ Knight - Level 23 Silvera
Shadow Knight of the light/ Knight - Level 13 Silvera
Zack Zero/ Knight - Level 12 Iona

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

Guilds----------Reason for leaving
Rook guardians-- Falling out with guild leader in Real life.
Bloodbay--------- Never left it disbanned.
Dark empire------Disbanned as well.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No, never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Well let start with in game and work my way out.
Arjhan---in game
Lady bogmoss---- in game
Jason---Real life. aka Bff
Sarah---Real life
Robert---Real life
Do--------real life. Just so you know. her real name is hard to remember how to spell. also it 5 syllables. she Asian and is my friend Robert Girl friend. but we all went to school together.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Yes. Both Arjhan and Lady Bogmoss. But i may have more friends then i know about because i've been off tibia for the last 2 years and people make new charters all the time.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
WARNING BEING AROUND ME FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME MAY CAUSE THE FOLLOW EFFECTS: RANDOM THINGS BEING SAID AND PEOPLE BEING WEIRDED OUT. IT MAY ALSO CAUSE LAUGHTER AND LONG TERM FRIENDSHIP. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong point: my sword. i will fight to the end even if it means i die. if i'm hunting with someone and they die. i will gather there things and try to return them to them. if we both die and i was leading them. i will replace their gear or give them better.
Weak: my mind. i'm not dumb for say. but i tend to forget names and how to get to places. also even tho i've been playing for close to ten years. i still don't know a lot of basic knowleadge. Also Venore. i tend to get lose within seconds.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
This one happen right before i apply. Me and Arjhan were hunting in miltwallin. i show him where the dragon swan was. but with the April event going on we found it harder then normal. we chase the lone dragon at the ladder down to a hole. after looting the dragon. Arjhan (with almost full health) jumped down the hole and pop back up. he had only half his health. he then told me there was close to 20 hatchlings and 2 dragons below. after healing and waiting for mana and health to be restore to full. we jumped down (even tho Arjhan jump in a little earily and my health was still a bit low.) and fought back to back. after about 40 Plus health potions and 20 Plus Strong we clear out the nest. then i got up from my chair and walk over and smack him on the back of his head for jumping in earily. (no worries, just a Gimbs slap from NCIS, very light. but not to light XD)

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Arjhan and Lady are here. But i can't give you a reason. you tell me why i want to join? Tell me if i'm Divine Justice worthy? if you think i can't cut it, or would be shame to your Guild's name then by all means i will respect your chose. but if you think i'll bring honor and glory to those around me and stand up for the weak and newer plays your right.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior? YES I HAVE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, SEEING AS I AM VERY RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE AROUND ME. I ALSO DESPISE BOTS AND BOTTER'S. IT RUINS THE GAME AND MAKE IT HARDER FOR OTHER'S TO LEVEL UP.

FINAL STATEMENT: If i came off at any point rude or obnoxious. i would ask that you don't take it to heart. That just the way i am and people tend to grow to love it. or so they say. the voice in my head disagree.What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ken shu moe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ken shu moe   Application - Ken shu moe Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 20:25

i'm hopping you will let me join. but understand it all up to you in the end. i will respect any chose you make.
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ken shu moe   Application - Ken shu moe Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 23:27

Hello Ken Shu, thank you for applying!

Your application has been noticed

Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ken shu moe   Application - Ken shu moe Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2015, 01:12

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome to Divine Justice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ken shu moe   Application - Ken shu moe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Ken shu moe
Page 1 of 1