Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

Male Posts : 291

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 13:03

Hiho,

I will be doing a Halloween event next weekend, probably on October 20th, it will most likely be a pumpkin scavenger hunt !

If anyone would like to donate items it would really help Smile

right now ive got :

Mastermind shield
Gem collection (yellow,red,green,blue,violet gems)
Bronze/Silver/Gold goblets

That is all,

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 11:07

This is good. I believe we should have a Halloween event for the people of Fidera. Let us develop this idea further.

First of all, I think we should put this event on more than one date so that more people can participate and be a part of it. For example on a Saturday (20th) and a Sunday (21st).
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 11:27

sundays my bday so i might not be on but if anyone else wants to host that day then go for it !
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 01:12

Alright. Well this is what I am thinking we should do.

We should hide up to 15 to 20 letters all around Thais, the letters will say something along the lines of: "Congratulations! You have found a mastermind shield. Seek out the Dark Mansion to exchange this letter for your item.".

And then, as written on the letters, we should be positioned in our guildhall the Dark Mansion to welcome participants and to exchange their letters for items. During the event we must make entrance to the guildhall free for all so that participants may come and go as they please with their letters. We will of course keep other rooms and floors closed off and only allow participants in the main hall.

That is pretty much the whole idea of it. We can use the world chat and english chat to announce the start and the end of the event.
Back to top Go down
Weist
Regal
Regal

Male Posts : 60

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 01:29

oct 20th is my bday Sad
Back to top Go down
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 10:42

mmmmm well i like the idea but i like doing the 1st 2nd and 3rd place thing better
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 12:18

What's that?
Back to top Go down
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 09:43

like top three people to find the most pumpkins win prizes o_o 1st 2nd and 3rd and then complimentary gifts for everyone else
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 16:42

i like the letter idea better but if we do the pumpkin idea, can't people just buy pumpkins?
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 21:09

Good point Ally, I didn't even think of that. Also with the letter idea there will be more people getting rewarded, instead of just a 1st, 2nd and 3rd position.

I spoke to Death Eater in game and we came to an understanding, we will be going with the letter idea. We are also most likely moving the date to next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 16:23

Alright, the event has now been posted on the world board! Link here: http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=3835235

Princess Suki has been helping me decorate the guildhall for this event. It is not yet fully decorated, but we will surely make it before the 27th.

Also, among a few donations that I have recieved, Nethel has made a very generous donation towards this event.

Thank you both so much for your help and for your contribution! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 04:33

We have marked the positions of all 15 letters. I will put them in their positions about 20 or 15 minutes before the event starts.

Princess Suki had the idea of making "trick letters", and they are what they sound like, fake letters that do not get you any items, to encourage people to join the hunt. She will have the task of placing these in convenient positions all over Thais.

Items we still need are:

2 Skull Candles
2 Bat Decorations

The hunt starts in 5 hours and 30 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 13:31

The event is over! We had a really great time! I am so happy we could get this working properly and that so many of us could be there and help eachother out! The free item throw away "after party" was great too, members who felt like they also wanted to give to the community but for some reason could not donate to the event, got their chance in the throw away after party. Estimating that around 150-200k was thrown out then. Thank you all for coming and for your help!

I would like to give special thanks to the following members:

Nethel - for donating the highest amount, standing for about 80-90% of all event reward items.
Princess Suki - for helping organize the event, decorating the guildhall, as well as for providing overall useful assistance.
Edera Mena - for helping out in the last minute as our "advertiser".
Sunwine - for throwing away 100k in the after party throw away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event   Halloween Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Event
Page 1 of 1