Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carp Dei

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 16:32

- Character Name Carp Deim

- Name Don Feutz

- Age / Country 46/USA/Michigan

- Vocation and Current level RP/106

- How long you have played Tibia? 2+yrs

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) 4hrs a day or more if allowed.
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters? I have many other characters, (1) Carp Deim RP level 106 (2) speedbuggy MS level 54 (3) handsome stranger ED level 51 (4) Manibus Pedibusque EK level 47 (5) bobblehead Knight level 22 (6) Kanbaku pally level 15 (7) Nasty Kanasta on jamera RP level 34 (Cool rubber stamp jamera RP level 28 I have home in Ankrahmun.
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds. United Resistance
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. Lack of participation on others part. I have no issues with others in the guld, but i understand their is some issues others have. I dont care for drama, it's a game have fun.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? two notations 1 for speech and one for offensive conversation. I was yelling at a guy who stole edera mena's stuff.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. sir ibtaken, Edera mena, cheeta racing, shrchevrolan maximus, flashbackhippy.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. edera mena

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? a good laugh and ill help everyone i can.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Strong point's: honesty, friendliness, willing to help, patient. Weak point: I'm not a real killer player, i still have alot to learn about this game.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. Well i help all who ask if im able, i don't commit if im not 100% sure i can follow through. Teamwork skills, well i do the best i can when team questing. Oh sorry example, i have helped many lower level players through the blue legs quest, crusader helmet quest, and nightmare puzzle. i dont even charge for the nightmare puzzle if i have the items needed to get to that stage.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? I'm told this is a guild of decent character and the players really do help in every occasion.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 23:27

Application noticed

Thank you so much for applying! We'll be in touch shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
carp dei

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 04:38

I'm on all of my characters daily so if you don't see carp look for speed or handsome or manibus. The others i dont log onto alot. Thanks for your time. farao
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 12:13

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild! We're happy to have you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content