Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Application] Phaven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phaven

Male Posts : 12

[Application] Phaven Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 22:51

- Character Name
Phaven

- Name
Nate

- Age / Country
17/New Zealand (NZ)

- Vocation and Current level
Elite Knight, Level 219

- How long you have played Tibia?
9 Years, on/off.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

Odd amounts, sometimes none while sometimes 10 hours~

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

Elder Sane, ED, Level 282 (Guild: Otherside, obviously)

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

Divine Justice, Feb 2012-June 2012(?), Personal reasons.
Otherside, July 2012-Current, Still in just thought I'd add it since my other character is in.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No, never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Mick Sane, Ailukard, Armageddon, Onyus Aus, Sunwine, Nethel, Golin Skull, Rah the reaper & more..

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Ailukard, Armageddon, Onyus Aus, Rah the reaper, Sunwine, Nethel, Golin Skull & more..

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Hunt's I guess not really a quest kinda person, help if needed (being lured on, etc..)

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Anyone who knows me would know my strong points, though they don't really show if you don't know me, let's just say.
Weak points? I'll list those later.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Read "Important".

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I get bored easily and I want people to talk to.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes but read below, obviously I want anyone who want's to vote in this case to do so. Only do so if you feel comfortable.

- Important
Yes, most of you know if you've read the information above. I do own Elder Sane, yes I am apart of Otherside and yes I do lure when I feel bored or am getting back at someone who thought they could do it to me but fail and I don't help free quest services, I do use a bot (well used to not so much anymore just mainly for the looting because I am super lazy and I find it more fun if I don't have to loot and only have to open the next backpack/open the dead bodies) and anyone who knows me would already know this.

I know most of you would probably hate me, if I've lured on you in anyway I probably don't remember anyhow or botted one of my characters in a spawn you've been hunting at (probably while I've been asleep).

I believe I'm not a bad person, I can help or if someone annoys me just right I can be a total pain in your ass. I'm just easily bored and I enjoy scripting (I'm decently good at it, (programming in general is fun to me I guess)) it gives me something to do even if it is cheating, why would I say this after reading the codex you might add. Well I've talked to Delly and he would like for this to be openly discussed (me joining the guild on my EK) and I want it to be open, cause honestly it's no huge secret (nor is it really secret at all).

I have recently helped some members of the guild with a free WoTE service (Edera Mena/John O'Brien) and some others not located in Divine Justice.
If you have any questions for me just ask me here and I'll answer, obviously if you ask me ingame "Do you bot?" I'm going to ignore you, simply because I'm not an idiot. If you just want to vote then feel free to do so.

//Nate.

Last edited by Phaven on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 08:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 23:51

do you bot????

Highly Supported.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 00:33

Application noticed

Hello Nate!

A bit surprised to see this application, but also understandable since you have friends in the guild. We are a guild that is very clear on where we stand concerning botting and the like, with that said however, even if you seem to be well supported and no one or very few are in opposition - it would be very difficult for me to decline this application.

A review thread will be opened internally and this thread will remain open for public expression, I will get back to you when I know more.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 01:55

I like the honesty and am a bit surprised to see this like delita was. Nevertheless i give this my vote if it matters =)
Back to top Go down
Phaven

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:20

Well after some thinking and deciding I'll no longer be using a bot for anything. My accounts (Elder Sane/Phaven) have been clean for a while now, those days have and will be behind me. Not really interested in it therefore I won't be using it.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:45

Hello.

Thank you for making that clear to us. That very issue has been the main topic and concern in your review thread, trying to justify the usage of illegal software to play the game, trying to look past our own rules and regulations. As expected, it did not take long until we hit that dead end - a person using a bot may not under any circumstances be allowed into the guild.

We do expect your word to be much easier said than done, though. Normally when people apply saying that they have botted in the past, we allow them into the guild because we believe that everyone can change, we also keep an extra eye out on those applicants to be able to hold them true to their own words.

I suppose in your case, this can be done too.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:23

Application accepted

Welcome back to Divine Justice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Phaven   [Application] Phaven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] Phaven
Page 1 of 1