Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mazeras Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazera
Partisan
Partisan
Mazera

Male Posts : 11

Mazeras Application Empty
PostSubject: Mazeras Application   Mazeras Application Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 18:38

- Character Name : Mazera

- Name : My name is Damon but everybody calls me DJ

- Age / Country : 23 for U.S (Alabama)

- Vocation and Current level : Royal Paladin 115

- How long you have played Tibia? : Wow i have been playing tibia since i was in diapers.. lol Just kidding, i have been playing tibia since maybe 2005/2006

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable. My tibia hours vary because im currently in school, but if i had to say it would be roughly 4-6 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours on the weekends

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character. Yes i have 2 other characters 1 character on Amera : (Mazeron 73 Ms) (Astera : 80 Ek)

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. My previous guild was "Jokers" I was a vice leader. My reasons for leaving was in hopes to join this guild "Nethel" referred me. He says you guys are a great guild. Jokers were not really active.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Never

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. Nethel - Dagnun - Brother Pantheon - Brother Yi - Blind Leader

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Nethel

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I will make the guild chat alot of fun (:

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: I tend to go afk a lot because i receive a lot of phone calls which can be somewhat annoying if somebody needs help (that's my weak point) I'm always willing to help anybody rather they are guildies or not (That's my strong point)

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. Perfect example would be on Tuesday of last week i was working on a quest in Hells-gate and a guy forgot his rope, i have magic rope so i just gave him my rope and i used "exani tera"

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? Id like to build a strong foundation with a group of people that will last a life time. Tibia is no fun if you don't have true friends to have fun with, and from what i hear you guys are great

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? Yes i have read them and i fully understand them.

Last edited by Mazera on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 19:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missspelling)
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Mazeras Application   Mazeras Application Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 22:25

Application noticed, thank you for applying.

Will try to get in touch with you!
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Mazera
Partisan
Partisan
Mazera

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Mazeras Application   Mazeras Application Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 22:47

I receive emails to my smartphone instantly so Im never to far away. Thank you for considering my application
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Mazeras Application   Mazeras Application Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 01:53

Application accepted! Sorry for the long delay, I still haven't been able to reach you. But from what I hear you are a good guy, and nobody has anything negative to say about you.

Welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazeras Application   Mazeras Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mazeras Application
Page 1 of 1