Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i want to join DJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoron Back
Partisan
Partisan
Shoron Back

Male Posts : 132

i want to join DJ Empty
PostSubject: i want to join DJ   i want to join DJ Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 00:36

- Character Name: Charlie Corleone
- Name: Evandro
- Age / Country: 25 years/anos,Brazil/brasil
- Vocation and Current level: Royal Paladin lvl160
- How long you have played Tibia?: Since 2008/desde 2008
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.: 2~4 hours each day/2~5 days each week/2~4 horas por dia e 2~5 dias por semana
- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.: yes,tamous tiros ed lvl 65/ keny dartus lvl 58 ek
- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.: (the ranging storm/the bloodseekers)"trimera" were the same alliance, was vice leader and leader for 2 years but I had to leave because power abuse suffered was when I moved to Fidera. and (Brother of souls)"fidera"is a good guild, however quiet, still, and I would like to make a difference in server, help lower levels, and be helped.
- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?: never/nunca.
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.: ginkko"great people, great friend since 2009,moved from here with me",Beto Corleone "the best rl",Vicktor Corleone "rl" Billy mall knight "rl" Will Brisa "new friend from fidera" knight vula "good person"
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.: not. Sad
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?: As a player, member, can give support to customers in Portuguese, my lingua. I have a good experience in all the quests tibia due to my playing time, my English is not really good, but I want to learn and teach, like your guild for making a difference on the server.///---->Como jogador,membro,posso dar suporte para customers em portuguese,minha língua.tenho uma boa experiência em todas as quests do tibia devido ao meu tempo de jogo,meu inglês realmente não e bom,mas quero aprender e ensinar,gosto da sua guild por fazer a diferença no servidor.
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Strongs,patience / knowledge / humility / honesty///weak point .I am Brazilian.
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.: Services for low and medium difficulty. For medium and low levels. support for Brazilians in any "poi's," "inqui", "Wote" which will be made by the guild. Help in solution of general questions related to the game.
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?: because this guild is the best server
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?: yes.

Delita Hello, A lot of time I left the Divine Justice to begin a personal project, however it did not work out as imagined, I remember talking with you also. a few weeks without guild and I am not able to find a height and quality of the DJ, so I wonder if it would be welcome to stay here again definitely, yes I have problems with English, but I promise to do my best to participate and learn day after day.

A big hug to everyone
Back to top Go down
http://kenydartus.blogspot.com

i want to join DJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join DJ   i want to join DJ Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 01:05

o/ supported
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

i want to join DJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join DJ   i want to join DJ Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 02:46

Hello Charlie!

First I want to say that I am sorry your personal project did not work out. Though, you never know what things may turn out to be if you never try anything new, so for that I commend you. Also thank you for the good words and for believing in us. From what little I (and we) have seen of you, you seem like a good person and any guild should be lucky to have you.

With that said, I am honored to welcome you back to Divine justice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

i want to join DJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join DJ   i want to join DJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join DJ
Page 1 of 1