Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duke Frerk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frerk
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 9

Duke Frerk Empty
PostSubject: Duke Frerk   Duke Frerk Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 02:56

- Character Name
Duke Frerk
- Name
Sander
- Age / Country
18, the Netherlands
- Vocation and Current level
Level 22 Sorcerer
- How long you have played Tibia?
I've played a bit in various older patches, I started this Sorcerer here a week ago.
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
Anywhere between 1h and a lot of hours(if I'm really lazy)
- Do you have any other characters?
Lord Frerk, level 25 Paladin

- Your past guilds.
Eh, I've been vice in a guild literal ages ago, I can't even remember what the name was but I recall it was on Pacera.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Nope.
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Ingame? No friends right now.
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Nope.
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I'm a genuinely interested guy who's merely looking for a nice community to reside in. As such I believe that I can be a friendly and nice(And helpful when possible) guy to have around. I'm somebody who generally becomes involved in the guild or clan(In different games too) he's in. This looks like a pretty nice guild, and I'm sure I can be a positive influence.
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I'm pretty good with people, great at organising and I believe myself to be pretty intelligent too. I have a tendency to get a little bit too sarcastic and cynical at times, but I can keep it under control generally.
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I'm afraid I don't really have anything to show for it in this game, but I've been the guild master of a raiding guild in World of Warcraft and I'm the head administrator of a pretty large eRepublik(it's a game) forum. Both positions required me to be extremely good at working together with people, and the latter position indicates I'm very interested in helping communities.
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I was looking for a nice guild to be in as I had no friends on here, so I made a post on the tibia.com forums about it and a guy called Nethel messaged me ingame about this guild. From what I can tell you guys seem to be a nice bunch with a good, solid foundation and the right idea of what a guild should be, so I figured I'd try to join.
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yep, absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

Male Posts : 291

Duke Frerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Frerk   Duke Frerk Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 03:30

Application noticed thank you for replying we will get back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Duke Frerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Frerk   Duke Frerk Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 04:15

Application accepted

Thanks for your interest in Divine Justice. Welcome to the guild! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content