Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication: Snemie Daril

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snemie Daril
Partisan
Partisan

Aplication: Snemie Daril Empty
PostSubject: Aplication: Snemie Daril   Aplication: Snemie Daril Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:46

- Character Name
Snemie Daril

- Name
Thiago Fernandes

- Age / Country
24/Brazil

- Vocation and Current level
Knight/61

- How long you have played Tibia?
Well, I first started long ago, in 2005 I think. Like most players I have stopped playing then came back. I've been back to Tibia quite recently, for the past 2 weeks.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
Around 2 hours.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Yes, Hazard Daril (Sorc/23), which I've created these days while I get Premium.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
2 or 3 years ago I was part of a guild however I don't quite remember the name. But I can say they were friendly and honest with a very similar game philosophy. I left because I stopped playing and when I came back they were all gone.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Nowadays they don't play anymore so.. none really.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I was taught to play this game honestly and I've got the best of it playing this way. I guess I would contribute by helping anyone who needs and by being reasonable in-game.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I'm an honest player, I pretty much hate any kind of cheating or just anything which will contribute to conflicts in-game, etc.
On the other hand, I guess I'm a bit unsociable sometimes even though I don't mean to.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Like I said, I've just come back to playing so maybe I don't have many recent examples. But my character Snemie Daril has been quite helpful to the Fidera community. I'm not an individualist, here's an example: Random player comes asking for help because they have been killed and wants to get their loot back, I help no problem. Or when people are training, I definitly won't kill their training monsters. When someone is hunting in a particular spot, I'll simply leave.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I was looking for a guild sense I'm back on Tibia, however I've noticed that most players are disrespectful in different situations. I was looking for something different, people who want to have fun without harming the fun of others. I really liked to discription I saw in the forum. It just seemed to be what I was looking for, specially when I read the Codex.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes, I have.
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Snemie Daril   Aplication: Snemie Daril Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 12:21

Application noticed.
Thank you for applying!! Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will contact you in-game shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snemie D

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Snemie Daril   Aplication: Snemie Daril Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 02:06

Thanks. Just one thing, try finding me on 'Hazard Daril' if that's okay. I've been playing him till I get premium.
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Snemie Daril   Aplication: Snemie Daril Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 22:36

Application accepted!
Welcome to Divine Justice! It's a pleasure to have you Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Snemie Daril   Aplication: Snemie Daril Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 00:28

Welcome to the guild, thanks for applying! Smile

Congrats on being the 100th applicant! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Snemie Daril   Aplication: Snemie Daril Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication: Snemie Daril
Page 1 of 1