Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I would love to join.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonbenet
Regal
Regal
Jonbenet

Male Posts : 31

Hello, I would love to join. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I would love to join.   Hello, I would love to join. Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 17:18

brodequin

Robert Davis

23 / Virginia, usa

roughly 10 years. had a 92 rp 92/80, 60 ed ml 66, and 88 ed ml 62 all on trimera among others

about 2-5 hrs per day

no current other characters, I have returned after a year long break due to hacked acct

have never received banishment except for player killing on a past account that was hacked

I currently only have one close friend on this server. Noof, who is my rl friend and transferred with me

I met Vrashen earlier, he was a nice guy and we went on a vamp hunt, after which I enquired about guild initiation so here I am

I feel that my devotion to the game and willingness to help those close to me will contribute to the guild greatly. I am currently 15 days old with lvl 32 ek ml 5 66/69 skills

I find that my strong and weak points are both paradoxically my self-expectation of perfection. On the bright side I give 110%, yet on the opposite end of the spectrum I sometimes over-stress and wear myself out.

An example of helping the community I can recall performing quite often is offering helpful advice to new players as well as giving those I see deserving some gear or gold to help them out. As far as teamwork I can recall many trimeran group hunts I have attended, mostly on my druid as the team healer.

I would like to join Divine Justice for a multitude of reasons. The two most prominent would be first of all, they seem to represent the morals I personally believe n and stand for. Secondly, as forementioned, I met vrashen who was a very nice, friendly, and helpful guy.

I have read and understand guild codex. I look forward to speaking with you further. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would love to join.   Hello, I would love to join. Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 17:25

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! We will be in contact with you shortly!
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would love to join.   Hello, I would love to join. Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 05:19

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice! Thank you once again for applying, we're happy to have you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would love to join.   Hello, I would love to join. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I would love to join.
Page 1 of 1