Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, applying to Divine Justice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardrick
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 4

Greetings, applying to Divine Justice Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, applying to Divine Justice   Greetings, applying to Divine Justice Icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov 2013, 18:51

Character Name

- Name: Ardrick

- Age / Country: 33 years old irl and from Canada(French/English speaking)

- Vocation and Current level: Paladin lv 144(waiting for Euro to drop a little to get a 6 months premium)

- How long have you played Tibia?: Since 1998 I have been on and off, I don't play much freebie so sometimes I'm offline if I can't afford a premium. My first server was Nova(that was back when only Nova and Antica existed)

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day): approx 5 hours/day. More on weekends
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters?: I have other small characters of no importance
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds.: I've had characters in Amera, Julera, Nova and this one... I was in Inner Power on Julera, Guild got in a war and I got my char ruined, friends didn't help... name on there was Vuhiva
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Never

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.: Jimmy Sullivan, Cekath, Ravyn Darkmoon(not sure she still exist), Sir Vanguard, Calax

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.: not so far I only just rejoined tib from a few months break

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? Extensive tibia experience, Calmness, Honorable, honest and respectful.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: I am a very driven person in everything I endeavour and seek only the best in myself and for my friends. I am sometimes quiet so as to upkeep the mood stated above.. if this be seen as weakness Smile

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.: I used to have this EK on Amera for some years and I knew a female character who had difficulty with Tibia(was around 2005) so I recall explaining to her how everything worked and to customize her interface. I was also regularly taking her out on hunts.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? I'm aware Divine justice has an excellent reputation. I also heard of them from a few years back when I was in Valhalla guild, which I guess it disbanded since then. It seems to me Divine Justice has a great hierarchical system and that members are well united. I also appreciate that many people from various countries are included in, this proves to me that it is undiscriminating Smile
I would really enjoy joining this guild to get more connected with the community and have a chance to prove my persona

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Female Posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, applying to Divine Justice   Greetings, applying to Divine Justice Icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov 2013, 19:22

Application noticed

Thank you for applying~ Delita or a member of the
Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly. Greetings, applying to Divine Justice Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, applying to Divine Justice   Greetings, applying to Divine Justice Icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov 2013, 05:15

Applicationaccepted.

Welcome and thank you for applying! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, applying to Divine Justice   Greetings, applying to Divine Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, applying to Divine Justice
Page 1 of 1