Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brayatan Pauteh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brayatan pauteh

Brayatan Pauteh Empty
PostSubject: Brayatan Pauteh   Brayatan Pauteh Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 03:07

Smile Character Name
- Brayatan Pauteh

Name
- Thomas Zawels

Age / Country
- 16/ Chile ( I speak spanish like mother language, but i can sorvive with the english)

Vocation and Current level
- Royal Paladin/ 78 (always leveling)

How long you have played Tibia?
- I have played tibia since 7.4 (before the women who was walking in the street)

How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
- When im in holidays i play like 5 hours or more, and when im going to the school, i play like 1-3 hours max.

Do you have any other characters?
- I have a MS : - Cristofer-Toselli MS 86 (i dont use it anymore... sometimes it is used by my brother

Your past guilds.
- I was at Rude Boys, and i decided to leave it because it was so boring... here in fidera im almost alone, just with my bro (he works, so he dont plays a lot), and in rude boys, anyone were in the channel, were'nt respectful people like u... They weren't a family, and thats i need..

Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
- With this char, i never received any notation or banishment, but with Cristofer-Toselli i was banished like 3 years ago... i learnt my lesson, and i have changed a lot, when i was banished with cristofer, i was just a kid..

List at least 5 of your closest friends.
- I dont have many freinds here, but with the time i have known wonderful people... Theyt are retired of tibia but the most closest are: Dale Albos,Metroid, Smokins, Sarguii del Boom, Royal Clouds

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
- I dont have any friend in the guild... i just decided to join you because i want to be member of a family, take care of someone else, etc..

What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
- I will contribute always HELP... im low level, but if someone need pots, needs something, i will be there... Also can i contribute humor to the guild channel, a hunt partner, and a close friend just to talk and laugh..

What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
- My strong point in my personality is my dedication to do what i want... when i was lvl 15, i reached skills 80.. and my dedication and my personality played a very important rolle there... and my weaks points... i think im very regular in my points... so i can determinate my weakest point..

Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
- for example, someone is hunting and needs more potions... i will trust in him and i will buy potions for him and i will go to his huntig place to give them to him.. Or someone died and hasnt blessings... i will do everything possible, to get his stuff.

Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
- i would like to be a Divine Justive Member because i think im the type of people u are looking for, a respectful, fair, honest, im not a thief, etc... Also here is all i was always looking for.. a FAMILY.. i know that if i make friends here, they wont be bad friends.. i think they will be the best friends i haver ever made

Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
- I read it, and i didnt need to understood it, beacuse i have it already learnt.. when i read it it was like read my head... thats codex, is my style of playing tibia

NOTE: Im chilean, and in chile we speak spanish... i think i have more than basic english, but not good.. i wont make it a problem Wink dont worry about my language

Thanks for your time, Thomas
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Brayatan Pauteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brayatan Pauteh   Brayatan Pauteh Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 05:14

Application accepted

You seem like an honest guy, thank you for your application and welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net

Brayatan Pauteh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: