Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!

Go down 
+3
Vatorr
Captain Gus
Naudi Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Empty
PostSubject: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 12:11

Hello everyone!  We have talked a bit and will like to start doing weekly events every Saturday (1 time per week) to help gather people for entertainment.  This will help our Guild Members get to know each other better for old members and new members, and also give some of us a reason to come on more often if we don't already!  

Time: We will try it Every Saturday, 9 hours after ss.

Also if you have ideas of what to do on each event please don't be afraid to speak out with ideas!  It is appreciated!  It can be anything like Quests, Hunts, A game, Etc!!!!   Very Happy

Last edited by Miss Chaos on Fri 07 Mar 2014, 00:49; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Gus

Captain Gus

Male Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 14:34

Sounds awesome \o/
Just waiting till you decided what time it'll be. I like checkers, maybe we can do some championship at GH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guszcastro
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 14:41

Oh that's a good idea! Had me thinking about SOCCER! Yalahar has a soccer court!!! It's so funny playing that with 2 groups against each other!!!

Also, do people have skype??? Skyping during events is very fun!
Back to top Go down
Captain Gus

Captain Gus

Male Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 15:57

I do but my mic got broken last week and I'll buy a new one on monday. But it's cgs.ams
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guszcastro
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 20:01

Great idea. You can find me at ninja.spongebob
Back to top Go down
Eekhoorn Hood
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Eekhoorn Hood

Male Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 20:09

Sounds fun. My Skype is jasperdeeekhoorn
Back to top Go down
Brionesjavier

Brionesjavier

Male Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 23:30

I am javierbriones13 i think, long time i dont use it alolol, in fact no video cam O.o or speakers alol
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 04:07

I just bought a cheap mic headset for only like $7 and they work good for skyping!  Great cheap investment!  I'll add people who post theirs here and I'll make sure to put your tibia char names next to it on there so I don't get confused and forget who is who xD

When you see sandralicious1122 adding you; it is me!
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 04:12

Vatorr wrote:
Great idea. You can find me at ninja.spongebob

I am not finding you since it brings up multiple things, so please add me and let me know it is you. Sandralicious1122
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2014, 09:51

Hi all.

I didn't get time to get together with Chinua to plan stuff out for this Saturday since I had surgery and didn't think about it until now, and then found out the time that is best is already taken for a Deepling boss thing, so we can start this next weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience! I'll get onto planning, and have it written out slowly on word documents along with Chinua's input, together, her and I! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nagorik
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Nagorik

Male Posts : 753

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2014, 15:16

oh i forgot you were planning the event 10h after ss
idk if we are going deepling, not sure if all made crates, will know tomorrow
sorry xD

:*
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 14:34

Should we move these over to Sundays, Chinua???  Seems guild quests are made on Saturdays at this time.  xD

I changed it to start this Sunday now since Saturday I see quest is planned and I don't want to skip another week since the next weekend is my ST PAT. DAY EVENT. :p
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 14:40

We can do Sundays, but I work on Sundays, and I've actually had Saturdays off recently. I mean, which ever works for you. I can at least help set up prior and help with ideas and such. I'm usually not off until like 13+ hours after SS.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 23:55

Afff. How are your Fridays? I want you there with me!
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 00:40

I work the same time on Fridays.

I usually don't work on most Saturdays, because my fiance is only off on weekends, and a week day (typically tues or wed), however I can start scheduling myself Sundays off in the future, rather than Saturdays, but that will be over 2 weeks away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 00:48

Haha well we can try doing it 9 hour after ss this Saturday before any quest starts if you want for the first Treasure hunt thingy. I don't mind going earlier but I wont be able to be on until at least 8-9 hours after ss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 11:19

So far I have Guardian Boots for this weekends 2nd place prize.  3rd and 1st place still to be decided since I have buy bids currently on for cool stuff, and I also would like to go into our treasury to look at items. Smile 

1st Place Prize: Golden Trophy and a Santa Teddy
2nd Place Prize: Guardian Boots.
3rd Place Prize: Muck Rod
Participation Prize: Scarab Coin or a Candy Cane. Your choice.

Last edited by Miss Chaos on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 11:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 11:28

https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net/t603-guild-treasury

This thread has a list of everything in the treasury. Smile

And yeah Saturday around 9 Hours after server save should work for me or Sunday after 13 hours afters past server save.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 11:31

I'm sorry to say but I probably wont make it on 9 hours after ss tomorrow.  I had to take my son to the childrens hospital today finally for his bad breathing and he stopped wanting to eat (only 2 months old).  I have to bring him back tomorrow when his dad gets out of work since he still went back to not wanting to eat and breathing is still bad even with the inhaler treatments.  

I will parcel you the prizes Chinua in case you still want to do it tomorrow with everyone.  If not then you can save for next time.

I will parcel for ~

1st Place Prize: Golden Trophy (must write winners name, etc. in it, and a Santa Teddy
2nd Place Prize: Guardian Boots.
3rd Place Prize: Muck Rod
Participation Prize: Scarab Coin or a Candy Cane. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 13:52

I will save it for next time or maybe Sunday since the quest is tomorrow.

I hope your son gets better real soon!
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 02:15

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!    CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCs weekly events; Chinua and Chaos!
Page 1 of 1