Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Martin's Application

Go down 
+2
Delita Heirall
Armageddon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

Martin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 03:27

Before you continue with my application i'd like to apologize to anyone i wronged. It might of been in a moment on whom to believe or how to continue with the situation. I'm not here to cause problems; past this block of text treat it mostly as a new applicant. You may look at my history and judge from what you know, but give me a chance, i only wanted to protect DJ members when anything before happened that included my account being contested.

Thanks,
Martin

- Character Name
Armageddon

- Name
Martin

- Age / Country
20/USA

- Vocation and Current level
Master Sorcerer 232

- How long have you played Tibia?
10 years

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
4h~

- Do you have any other characters?
rp/ed/knight

- Your past guilds.
Former member of Bald dwarfs, left due to inactivity about 8 months ago.
Prior to Bald Dwarfs i was a member of Divine Justice until late 2012. No reason for leaving.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Drirandra
Paula
Salvon
Golin Skull
John Obrien
Many others i could mention

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Most of the old members from the guild, most likely all of them.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Anything required from myself

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong: I respect a lot of people, let them be enemies or not I respect those who deserve it.
Weak: I don't stop fighting for close ones.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Last DJ/BD free poi

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Having been a member before I feel like it was the best choice returning from retirement.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
I've read it about 5+ times, yes i understood.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 04:43

Application noticed

Hello Martin, a long time has passed since your withdrawal from Divine Justice. First and foremost, it is important that we take note of our past. You were excluded not only one time but a number of times for various reasons, and the last time caused quite the damage.

I appreciate your apology and I admire your boldness to give us another try. Divine Justice is and will always be about forgiving and overcoming ourselves and being able to work together towards a common goal.

Given our history, I am certain that you understand that I cannot instantly accept your application and that your return should be a decison agreed upon by others than myself.

In the meantime, thank you for applying, we will be in touch.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 03:19

Hello again.

Your application has been reviewed and I am happy to say that you have received mostly positive response. Before we proceed, we would like you to answer an additional question, please take your time to answer it as honestly as you can.

How would you say that you have changed since your last involvement in Divine Justice?
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 04:08

I left Divine Justice around December of 2012, i was having disagreements from outside about the guild for some months with some people you may know. So I decided to leave the guild and join a neutral guild for my current situation (Bald Dwarfs) for the time being.

I made many ridiculous and random decisions then that sometimes didn't end in me looking great, or good. I decided for a change and grew as a person, and memeber of this great community for Tibia.

It may sound ridiculous how serious this may or may not sound, but i care for this game, this guild that opened the doors to me when I first moved to Fidera and knew nobody. As long as Divine Justice stands I will defend it at every step, and be next to it for any trouble that may occur.

I am a changed man, i'm not a child anymore. I care.

-Martin
Back to top Go down
Brionesjavier

Brionesjavier

Male Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 05:40

complete supported bro o/ gogogo Martin
Back to top Go down
Darock Johnson

Darock Johnson

Male Posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 11:13

I support if you give me 3.5kk Very Happy  lol! lol! lol! 

Just joking, you seem like a good person to me and despite the fact that I don't know you as long as they do, I like and completely support you in this "new" journey ^^
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 18:26

Gotta be a man.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines
Royal Council
Royal Council
Paula Ines

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 21:50

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pauines
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2014, 04:46

Application accepted

Thank you once again for applying welcome back to Divine Justice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Application   Martin's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martin's Application
Page 1 of 1