Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shead the Shadow
Trial
Trial

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 15:11

- Character Name: Shead the Shadow

- Name: Vinicius Cianeli

- Age / Country: 23/Brazil

- Vocation and Current level: Master Sorcerer/72

- How long have you played Tibia? I've been playing sice 2005, but went through a very, very long period of inactivity.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis: 1-2 hours per day.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character: Arstan Whitebeard 59 Paladin and Knighting Knight 29 Knight.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. Last Kings. It was a tight group of friends who had a similar code of conduct like yours, but unfortunately the leaders have gone inactive and the guild disbanded today.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? No, never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. On Tibia? Well, just some guys from my old guild: Gavroche, Elfholio, Blake roomcleaning wolf, Laughing Jack, Quintella and some others...

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. No, not yet :p

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I am a very talkative guy, and I'm always willing to help and learn from others.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality. Strong points: Fun and comprehensive. Weak Points: I always give the benefit of the doubt and I'm always trying to view things from others peoples point of view, which can sometimes be a very bad thing while playing tibia.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. Well, when the whole masskicks/prolexic thing was going on, I would sometimes spend a lot of my free time clarifying some things on the world chat for brazilians who would not know what was actually happening with the game. I follow craban on twitter so any real time news I would translate to the world chat and people would be (a little bit) more calm about what was going on.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? Because Tibia is a multiplayer game and I wouldnt like to play it by myself. Being a player who started playing so long ago (trimera was the newest world) I can no longer see some elements that were present in the game some years ago, and I think joining a big and active guild like this, where people actually try to help others, is essential to recover that purpose the game had and lost some time ago.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior? Yes, and I completely agree with it.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Female Posts : 1266

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 15:24

Application noticed.

Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will contact you in-game for an interview, thanks for applying. Wink 
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 14:18

Application accepted.
Welcome to Divine Justice & Thank you for applying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application!
Page 1 of 1