Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brionesjavier Adventures and more

Go down 
+27
Stone xstyle
Zarafina
Icy
Plinny
Nagorik
Captain Gus
Buchamy
Carp
Shoron Back
Aira Prystia
Fideradin
Rexanilator
Chinua
Aiko Hazami
Weist
Kairii
Sasha Strikerboo
Paula Ines
Rothiel
Ailukard
Sunwine
Armageddon
Delita Heirall
Cohomology
Iori
Noirberrie
Skyzzin
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Empty
PostSubject: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 00:39

****** Hi all, here i will post my screenshots... the first is a curious one.... i laught the first time i saw it. ******

For the Linux Lovers (all flavours)

In the sternum mountains, into the cyclops cave exist a graveyard.

You see a grave....
You read: ...

Click to open the spoiler and see the image:

With this color i fell like i was programming in C ..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Skyzzin

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 01:07

ªWOW hahahaha! Windows killed by Linux! YEAH! Linux all the way dude o/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 01:11

Yesterday was a guild war otherside vs acnase, i couldnt see a fight, but i saw many high level players O.o
finally today we can read:

The guild Acnase fought against the guild Otherside.

The war started on Aug 04 2012 and had been set for a duration of 10 days.
100 kills were needed to win this war.
The guilds had agreed on a fee of 0 gold for the guild Acnase and a fee of 0 gold for the guild Otherside.

The guild Acnase surrendered on Aug 05 2012.

Thais Dp in the war
Brionesjavier Adventures and more War01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 13:54

I wanted to take a screen when i kill a wyvern and become level 36, but i forgot it....
then i kill two dragon for a rubies and forgot take the screen again...
finaly i kill another dragon and this time i take a screen caption, and found a body and give back the items for the owner Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Dragon01

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Good1
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 14:46

Thanks for sharing Smile good luck with your char

very nice of you to give the items back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 23:56

Thanks Very Happy.
I Will share more screenshots.... if i remember to take it Sad

"Good Hunt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 01:56

My thanks to Kadar Morghulis, he help me to do the crusader helmet quest and let me kill some Giant spider Very Happy Thanks Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Crusader
Back to top Go down
Iori
Regal
Regal
Iori

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 07:56

Brionesjavier wrote:
My thanks to Kadar Morghulis, he help me to do the crusader helmet quest and let me kill some Giant spider Very Happy Thanks Very Happy

[img.]https://2img.net/h/i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj597/javierbriones13/juegos%20NKK/crusader.jpg[/img.]

ooh so, you've done it? I feel sorry that i couldn't help you doing it this morning
Congratz anyway (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pedrivo

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 08:19

Dont worry, thanks anyway... a few minutes before you have to go he help me Very Happy thanks anyway Very Happy good hunt
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan
Cohomology

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:46

I noticed in your screenshots that you really are a prepared explorer: heavy machete, pick, all types of runes... o_o
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:51

Hahah yeah, Brionesjavier is the adventurer of the guild for sure.

Congrax on all your adventures, and good luck on your future ones!

Good hunt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 14:16

Yes, i try to be prepared for the adventure... just i need a scythe but i need more cap Sad.... and money for more runes Very Happy...

Now may new pic: 22:03 You advanced from Level 36 to Level 37.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Lvl37

PD: once i get in a dp a blue tool, it has all the tools, i think the player who drop down that thing and other was crazy, well i sell that tool to a friend in 20k (it cost is 50k), because he help me so much un some quest.
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Skyzzin

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 14:19

he scammed you that tool worths 100k o.o', still get 50 get premmy and imma help you get the pink one Razz imma get that one with my druid :3, btw your rune stock went down what happened? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 23:29

Nah, i kwen how much value has... in market sell offer 100k, buy offer 50k, and for my friend who help me 20k, he what one and i found one in dp... Very Happy

My runes, Sad , i need money, i will sell some things and my runes will back Very Happy

PD: i sell to another friend a BOH in 10k (the true value is 30k) but i already have one Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 07:04

The adventure of today.... Banshee hunt Very Happy

First my first banshee killed alone Very Happy. I forgot take it so i come back to take it, so my demon skeletons dont appear Sad

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Banshee

Second, the second banshee killed, this time in team work, Miga Zydla and I Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Banshee2

In this pic appear, Miga Zydla, I (Brionesjavier) and my body guard Pepe and Toño (2 demon skeletons)

Strategy: 2 demon skeletons + utamo vita + icicles runes + wand of cosmic energy + garlic necklance
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 09:24

Very nice work! congrats =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 13:58

Another adventure for today... Dark cathedral quest Very Happy.

When i go a friend called Ivan Maldith help me to go to dark cathedral, he kill the GS. But when we arrive to dark cathedral i must to disconect, and a few hours later when i back he was log out. So i tray to do the quest.... i can activate or disactivate... i dont know... the levers, but in the portal room y get empty of mana, i cant finish the quest and i cant return without mana.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Dark

Then i ask for help in the channel guild, and Shadow Skymaster answer me Very Happy thanks to him for help me, he help me to finish the quest, he clean all and give me mana pots, and help me to arrive safe in Thais Very Happy

Shadow Skymaster: Muere araña panteonera...

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Araa

I learn... its dangerous for me yet, maybe a few levels more. I need more cap for pots.

And all my thanks to SHADOW SKYMASTER that help me. Without his help i could die there Very Happy
Thanks.

Gracias Amigo por desviarte de tu camino para ayudar a los demas Very Happy

Last edited by Brionesjavier on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 23:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Skyzzin

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 14:00

Shadow skymaster* not skywalker Razz still call me pitt dude, youre allowed to do that :d
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 20:55

haha skywalkers xD

but nice! another adventure =)! looking foward for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 23:19

hahahah i will change that, but is because you are our savior, you are more higher that us, so is like you WALK WITH THE STARS lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 08:03

Hi, i am exploring the desert dungeon... some one know this lever for what is????
its in the level of the library entry

Brionesjavier Adventures and more Lever
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 12:45

Dark cathedral is always cool.

I dont know what the lever is for..if you find out let us know
Back to top Go down
Sunwine

Sunwine

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 15:51

grax on the adventures javier and thanks for helping me out today Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 23:52

Congrats on all the success! Very Happy

This is the kind of stuff I really envy about new players, it's not all about mindless hunting or training and doing the same thing over and over everyday trying to become the best, it's discovering new areas, killing new monsters, and just enjoying Tibia for what it is actually supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 03:58

[quote="Delita"]Congrats on all the success! Very Happy

This is the kind of stuff I really envy about new players, it's not all about mindless hunting or training and doing the same thing over and over everyday trying to become the best, it's discovering new areas, killing new monsters, and just enjoying Tibia for what it is actually supposed to be.[/quote

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brionesjavier Adventures and more
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next