Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brionesjavier Adventures and more

Go down 
+27
Stone xstyle
Zarafina
Icy
Plinny
Nagorik
Captain Gus
Buchamy
Carp
Shoron Back
Aira Prystia
Fideradin
Rexanilator
Chinua
Aiko Hazami
Weist
Kairii
Sasha Strikerboo
Paula Ines
Rothiel
Ailukard
Sunwine
Armageddon
Delita Heirall
Cohomology
Iori
Noirberrie
Skyzzin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 19:10

Bluehaart Pitt wrote:
OHH EMM GEE!©️

@Briones Javier
Gratz Javier! welcome to premium Very Happy we sure are happy to have you in these part of tibia =) looking foward to solving serpentine =D cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 13:50

Well today i wan hunting scarab, i read that was good to get money, so i try...

first i have bad luck Sad

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Scarab

then i see ancient scarab, that was good luck because other player kill it, and told me that they are dangerous, so i better hunt just scarab...

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Ancient

Finaly i get my record in gold Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Oros

but just for pot Sad jajajajaja

i need skill sword skill to kill and dont waste mana Very Happy... Good hunt
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 21:07

good work brion! ancient scarabs are great for money, but at your lvl they are dangerous if you get more than one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 02:27

This morning i go to POH for a chest witk a two handed sword and some axe that renew every server save, so sell it, i hun some and kill 1 gs, then i see a player running with 4 gs behind her (it was a female) so i decide to help, trow some great fireball runes and then she turn up and go when i was, the gs change his target to me and i run to the temple, just a few step to be safe i die Sad..... bye my blessing recently buy it yesterday....

Later a go to see my dead body and saw that the player was level 76 was paladin and dont need my help Sad

i have troubles uploading the photo so later i post it. now buy blessing again Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 07:44

Updating my las post Very Happy here my dead body Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Dead_44
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 18:00

Soon you will be able to hunt earth elementals on your mage..they are good money and exp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 23:36

Thanks Very Happy i will level and skill to do it and make more productive my hunts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 01:42

Today adventures was in the morning because i have to give a class in the afternoon, so:

Brion Explorer guide rule book Very Happy

Rule number 1: to discover a tibia secret first you must know the know.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Fireelemental

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Greendjinn

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Lastlever

Theory: that lever must be used with that green bowl, maybe must have specific items (could be: spellbook, crossbow, red apple, and sword???? can be need ir one per vocaction in the floor near the lever???)

I found dragon cave, i must have more carefull with fast re spawn

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Dragon2

What one see in an exploration:

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Heart

Rule number 2: Make you own map, be shure always be complete, and marked, so you dont be lost Very Happy

Ankrahmun surface map complete Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Map

Good hunt all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines
Royal Council
Royal Council
Paula Ines

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 05:09

haihooooo!

nice life thread Very Happy

gratz premmy and all adventures Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pauines
Sasha Strikerboo
Partisan
Partisan
Sasha Strikerboo

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 06:28

Cool the premmium place
Good luck on future hunt's!!!
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan
Cohomology

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 09:16

(O-O)
I have been around Ank/Dara for a long time and my map is not as complete as yours lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 11:18

Very Happy yes, i have all the surface, i am exploring the tumbs, the levels with larvas and scarab, maybe soon i can explore the levels of ancient scarab and the energy elementals Very Happy

well in the afternoon i help a team in the desert quest, i think is my 21 or 22 times, but this was the worst Sad
it supouse i will guide it throw the dungeon but one of them level 81 go in front and then make a wrong turn, so he fell in THE HOLE, so i must help it, then the other 3 like sheep fell down Sad i must to guide them to the routem one almost die with the fire devil but finally we do ti.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Desertteam

Then i return to ankhramun and explore some caves, then i decide try to kill one ancient scarab, to i go down and summon to pepe and toño (my two ds bodyguard), then one ancient scarab appear, i fight, pepe and toño fight and block, in the fight pepe die Sad (poor pepe) and toño almost die two, but finally we defeat the first Ancient Scarab (they are so scarry) then i take the loot and run because appear another Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Ancientscarab

Funally when i return to the cuty i meet Raging Death Eater

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Deatheater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 05:58

Yesterday, in the night i meet Princess Suki in Thais Very Happy
I remember her name, once i saw her when i was level 10 in Thais too and i remember the name because i read suki and how i am fan of anime and manga, i think "from wich anime could be???" Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Princess
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Skyzzin

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 12:11

She is my CHEATING WIFE
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan
Cohomology

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 14:33

I'd recommend getting flame strike and using a Wand of Inferno if you go back to Ancient Scarabs, they are really weak against fire.

Also, lol at Pitt (^v^)
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 14:37

Her name is most likely a reference from "sucky" since she sucks at this game :S TCHAAAAA Razz
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 18:58

Armageddon wrote:
Her name is most likely a reference from "sucky" since she sucks at this game :S TCHAAAAA Razz

WHAT?

YOU.
ME.
TETRIS BATTLE.
NOW.

But grax meeting Princess, she's super cool and pretty.
FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING MY NAME IS OFF 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS (THE ASIAN WITH THE PINK CAR)
yay featured in Brione's thread :d
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Skyzzin

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 19:12

@Aoi: LOL YOU! , but yeah youre right.. Javi you should use wand of inferno+flame strike, also to add that that exact cave is dangerous for your lvl, you should pick the one that is hidden cus there is only a place that theres a triple spawn all the others are single and 1 double. (Javi: contact me ingame if you want me to take you to that cave, also so you can mark on the map where exactly the triple spawn and double spawn is)

@Martin: dude we know ally suck in this game, thats why she cheats in tetris Sad
but please dont tell her that she sux because she will say: OMAIGOD SO RUDE! and she will get another cheating device for more games!

@Ally:
YOU
ME
TETRIS BATTLE
SORRY NO FB (AGAIN)
BTW the name of the girl in 2 fast 2 furious is called Devon Aoki, and in the movie (at least what the subtitles said) its: TSUKI not SUKI lol
and just 4 the record.. you are in 1 pic Razz im in kinda 4 or 5 Razz :beat yah: ;·3
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 19:23

@ yeah but i'm a princess that makes me cooler
and omg i don't cheat. just because i'm better than you guys -.- b!tches be jelly
and it's Suki, I looked on wikiapedia, awks if it's not though
if not WELL THE NAME WAS INSPIRED BY HER
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Skyzzin

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 20:24

@Ally: ok then the subs are wrong i think..
AND YOU WERE CHEATING! i actually found the cheating device to play tetris like you, is a code for chrome Razz im not a cheating husband so im not downloading it, but if you keep saying we suck imma do it just so send you 1000 lines and take all your stars out :3 kkty Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 21:52

Princess Suki is cooler than all of you put together!
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 22:37

Delita wrote:
Princess Suki is cooler than all of you put together!

+ 1 <333333

and omg, if you want me to stop saying you guys suck then how about you give up the whole idea of me cheating? i haven't even searched for cheating devices for tetris battle. I played it a lot last year so naturally that makes me faster than you guys who have only been playing it for like a week or so
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 23:45

@all

GRAX TWITTER FORUN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 00:04

hahahah Very Happy nice thread Very Happy

Well let me share others screenshot Very Happy

I was exploring darashia and found some mountains, so i explored it anf found a place with many ds, that was good, but when i decide back, well i discover that i need parcels, hole dont have back Sad,
But that was my lucky part of the day Very Happy i found many there so i can get out.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Trap

Then i decide to go to yalahar but i need to do a quest, picaxe quest (or family brooch quest) so this was the bad lucky part of the day, in the deep of kazardoon near to the hole for the quest, qell i decide explore, but que i go down, i was ambush for 3 orc berserk and other minor orc, all was so fast, i dont have mana shield, i hava some lag...... I die Sad i was level 45 now 44.... well a friend help me to recover my backpack Very Happy, the finally went to Yalahar and meet Armageddon Very Happy thanks for the items Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Armageddon

Well i learn that i must have hotkeys for mana shield and fast use of mana pots Sad

And thanks Pete, yes i will contact you to see that places and marked Very Happy

Thanks Aoi and Pete for tell me abour the fire weekness of the ancient scarab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 00:21

Very nice! So sorry about your death though.. Sad

You need to buy the spell "levitate", every explorer needs it, and you won't have to carry parcels with you!

Also as a sorcerer you should make use of your elements, of course as a mage you know how to use most runes, but as a sorcerer your primary elements are fire and energy. Hunt monsters that are weak to fire and energy and your hunts will be a success everytime.

Some good suggestions are:

Ancient Scarab - weak to fire
Earth Elemental - weak to fire

Water Elemental - weak to energy
Quaras - weak to energy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brionesjavier Adventures and more
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next