Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigglypuff the Ripper

Jigglypuff the Ripper

Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane   Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2014, 12:28

I'm back to the game and I'll like to get back to the Old Guild.

I was a memeber around 6 months ago, reached the Partisan Title but I was kicked because someone said I was botting and altough there were no evidence and I talked wit Delita he tought the best for the Guild was letting me go. I still remember some players and I wish to re-apply cause I'm currently not happy with my Guild "Bald Dwarfs" altough Biffmarty and Krisph Darkbane are cool to hang out.

- Character Name
Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane

- Name
Alexandre Delgadillo Turner

- Age / Country
22/Mexico

- Vocation and Current level
Knight 50

- How long have you played Tibia?
Since 2001 when Nova opened. Stop playing on 2007 and I'm bored so I just started again.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
Around 2 hours per day

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Mithrandir Bane

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Divine Justice and Bald Dwarfs

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Yeah, they give me a notation on my original name (Youjizzdotcom) some men will understand. I got name-lock and was forced to change it.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Foster of Astera
Chava de Tampico
Daft Pulga
Riokinjo
Francisco Gerte Rico

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Haven't talked to them recently but I remember being friendly with:
Delita Heirall
Chinua
Noirberrie
Paula Ines
Aveleira
Vatorr
Darock Johnson
Olorin of Manwe
Ozzy the Great

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I'm funny as Hell and always up for activities (Questin,Hunting,Soccer Tournament)

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong Points is my experience in-game, Weak Points is that i'm not really updated on prices of items.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
By always talking on the forums

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
To know people and have some fun in-game

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane   Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2014, 00:02

Application noticed

Hello Jiggylpuff the Ripper. You are right about being excluded from Divine Justice for botting (20th of June to be exact), this will forever and always remain the reason to your exclusion regardless of your agreement to it. Luckily for you we are a forgiving guild, however, understand that your disagreement to your exclusion makes your application unreliable from our point of view. Generally, it is a lot easier to welcome someone back once they have apologized and owned up to their mistake.

Nevertheless, if you are still interested in re-joining, your application is currently being reviewed by the Royal Council and other high ranking members and we will get back to you about a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net

Re-Application Jigglypuff the Ripper/Mithrandir Bane
Page 1 of 1