Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Klauskinsk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klauskinsk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Application - Klauskinsk Empty
PostSubject: Application - Klauskinsk   Application - Klauskinsk Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2015, 15:19

- Character Name
Klauskinsk

- Name
Vinicius

- Age / Country
27 yo/ Brazillian

- Vocation and Current level
Elder Druid, level 84

- How long have you played Tibia?
Since 2005

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
About two hours.

- Do you have any other characters?

Qiilaan (secondary character made for sell green djinn), Sjork (I will level up him someday), Vectorious(will up him until lv 45 to be the "SD factory" of my account) Nancy Boy (retired), Passive aggressive (Retired), Teenage Angst (retired) Kings of Medicine (will delete it soon because the entire account is retired), Zazie Rokker (rookgardian, retired).

- Your past guilds.

Selections (2011-2015) - I left that guild because I felt alone and detached, they are a guild of some IRL family and I've started the feel so much detached of then since some other guys left the guild too for the same motive.

Angels Evils (just for fews weeks) - They disbanded the guild.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Yes, just one, a notation in november of 2014 for offensive statment.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Ran, Psicodoida, Master Talon Andre, Hecra Drathikayz and Advocatus.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No, I don't have.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Because I know I'm imperfect and can learn thing with the guild and maybe can teach a few things too.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong points: I'm always humble enough to admit my own errors, honest enough to say I feel about the things of bother me in a topic, good in follow orders and respect hierarchy.

Weak points:
Overcautious when dealing with new situations and new people, give 1000% of myself only when work under pressure, lost temper sometimes and stay in slience to not speak things that I will regret later and have passive aggressive behavior sometimes.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
NEVER let the health of the blocker under yellow, make some ultimate healing runes to use in the blocker for save mana potions, be active in worlds quest of wherever my help is need.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Because this seems to be a very organizated and solid guild who gathered many honest players of many places over the years, this diversity is the to key be strong and I hope be part of it.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Klauskinsk   Application - Klauskinsk Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2015, 15:23

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying!

Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will contact you in-game shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Klauskinsk   Application - Klauskinsk Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2015, 05:21

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Klauskinsk   Application - Klauskinsk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Klauskinsk
Page 1 of 1