Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Master of Pie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Pie
Partisan
Partisan

Application - Master of Pie Empty
PostSubject: Application - Master of Pie   Application - Master of Pie Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2015, 08:31

- Character Name
Master of Pie

- Name
Parker

- Age / Country
20 year old male in Minnesota, USA

- Vocation and Current level
Master Sorcerer, level 212

- How long have you played Tibia?
Been on and off since 2004.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
It depends on my current work schedule. Generally around two hours a day.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
I do have other characters, many of them on other worlds. I don't really play any of them, but I do have a paladin on Fidera named Maxos.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
I have been in several guilds during my time on Tibia. Notable guilds are Uprising, Crimson Chaos, and Ambition (acadamy). There are others as well, and I would be happy to talk about them in-game.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Yes, I was hacked at around level 50 several years ago and was banished for a month for excessive player killing.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Since I started college, I have not played Tibia often. As a result many of my friends have changed worlds or retired. As a result, I moved to an optional-pvp world to avoid the power struggles involved with other worlds.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I do not know anyone in Divine Justice, however I draw many parallels between this guild and Uprising, a guild I was in for quite some time.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I like to connect with people not only with topics about Tibia, but also through real life as well.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong points: I am a personable individual who enjoys to accomplish things in a team. I am passionate about moving forward at all times and trying new/challenging things.
I am a fairly passive individual, especially in Tibia considering it's just a game. While I am passionate about Tibia, I will not be able to dedicate a vast amount of time to it due to other commitments.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
In several of my guilds, I helped with quest services. Like I said in an above question, I enjo working in a team setting so being a shooter is a lot of fun for me. Given that I am level 200, I am more than capable of assisting people with individual quests as well.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I've heard a lot of good things in the short amount of time that I've been on Fidera and checking the forums. I would like to be a part of a team of people who share similar goals and interests.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes, I have.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Female Posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Application - Master of Pie   Application - Master of Pie Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2015, 09:22

ApplicationĀ noticed.
Thank you for applying!

Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you in-game~
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Master of Pie   Application - Master of Pie Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2015, 12:10

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice and thank you for applying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Master of Pie   Application - Master of Pie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Master of Pie
Page 1 of 1