Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fideradin

Male Posts : 54

Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Empty
PostSubject: Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera   Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 01:31

- Character Name
Fideradin

- Name
People call me "Addled" or "Insom" online, but here "Fideradin" will do just fine.

- Age / Country
Mid 20's from the United States of America.

- Vocation and Current level
53 Paladin

- How long you have played Tibia?
On and off for probably 10 years now.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
Anywhere from 1-5 hours a day, depending on work and other commitments.

- Do you have any other characters?
Yes far too many, but on Unitera, not Fidera.
Addled Mage - 239 ED
Uncle Trap'Springer - 102 EK
Prodigium Paladin - 94 RP

- Your past guilds.
On Fidera I was in Legendary Furious Warriors. I left because they have absolutely no standards, and the leader hardly speaks more than broken English. Most of them have no clue how to really play the game, and they recruit by shouting at Carlin DP or via a nonsensical Tibia Forum post.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Actually, yes. I had 3 statement violations each about 6 months after the other. Two of them were bogus: ",,|,," to a monster (and someone saw+reported) and "fdp" back to the BR who said it to me. CIP customer service wouldn't do a damn thing about it.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I know a few people from Unitera/Premia here on Fidera. Primarily Lady Wolfen and her family.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No idea - lets find out shall we?

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Knowledge about Tibia and how to play with suicide mode: on.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong Points: I enjoy a challenge. That is why I started over without any assistance or external money. Also, I love when people lure on me - so fun.
Weak Points: I like to chat a lot, and do not hesitate to tell someone when they are wrong (as respectfully as possible).

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Uh, I like to clear quests for people once I'm able. I rarely do team hunts for exp, only quests like Inq and PoI. In most cases I find another player only slows me down.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Because your recruitment post on Tibia.com was written in complete and fluent English sentences.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes and yes. I like the guild ranking system, but it looks like a royal pain in the arse to manage and get right.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera   Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 01:56

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! I get the feeling that you are an experienced player, and we are always happy to find out that we also draw your attention. You are right about the rank system, and that is why we are currently undergoing some changes with it.

We'll be in touch with you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Fideradin

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera   Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 02:09

Sounds goooood! Thanks for the swift response. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera   Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 11:37

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild! We're happy to have you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera   Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 12:25

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera   Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 17:35

Welcome to the guild! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera   Application:  Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Fideradin, The Paladin of Fidera
Page 1 of 1