Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buchamy

Buchamy

I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Empty
PostSubject: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 01:18

Character Name

- Name- Sarah Joy (rl), Bluehaart Pitt (Tibia)

- Age / Country- 26, United States

- Vocation and Current level- Master Sorcerer 139, Elite knight 160, 100 ek, Elder Druid 91, Royal Paladin 137.

- How long you have played Tibia?- +- 10 years on and off.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.- 4-5 on the days I have to work, more on weekends.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Pitt Blackflame, Royal Axim, Pitt frozzard, and Elite Axim.
- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.- Bald Dwarfs, Lack of leadership and control of members. One in particular, was the reason I left. I can go into more detail if you wish. They were just a very rude and critical person. It changed the entire guild.
Severed souls- I was one of the original Severed Souls and I was with them for years. They are no longer active. They are still a guild, but very inactive at this point in time.
- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?- No.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.- BrionesJavier, Blind Doctor, Harry Pottey, Lord Rengoo, Sori Shadows.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.- BrionesJavier, Harry Pottey, Blind Doctor, Carp Diem, Princess Suki.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?- As an experienced Tibian I have knowledge of many quest and access to many places. I can help in Quest, I love to organize for team hunts for all levels, I am friendly person that likes to have fun and make this game fun for everyone. I am at the guilds disposal if I am accepted!

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: I am outgoing, friendly, like to laugh, I like to help others even to a point of self sacrifice. My weak points, I think sometimes I help others too much to the point where I do not look after myself.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Does two level 110- ms hunting demons count? haha that was teamwork!. In all seriousness though, I will help anyone in any way I can. I help many people who cannot afford premmy be able to enjoy premmy accounts, especially friends, I set up blocking for lower levels sometimes, I always offer to do quest for anyone who wants to participate, and you know I love the team hunts :3!!
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Yes, very much indeed.
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 01:27

Application noticed

Thank you for applying, Sarah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Buchamy

Buchamy

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 01:36

Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?*** Well first off, I love how organized and structured the guild is. That makes for a strong family. Every member of Divine Justice I have known has been an amazing helpful person with vibrant personalities. I have many friends in the guild I forgot to include Death Eater, he is also one of my best friends in tibia. I have known him for years. This family is not only strong but exactly that, a close nit family. That's what I am seeking in a guild. I think I have much to offer this guild, in life in love and in pursuit of passion we are all one.

Sarah =3
Back to top Go down
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

Male Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 03:02

I will vouch for this player, good person, fun to hunt with and willing to assist players in need. Respectful player. Two thumbs up from me! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 04:28

Complete supported !!!! Gogogogo Sarah!!!
Back to top Go down
Buchamy

Buchamy

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 23:15

I must also add, You will be able to reach me on one of two chars, Pitt Blackflame or Bluehaart Pitt. Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 23:46

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice! We are happy to have you and we will be expecting that name change shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.   I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to apply to the mighty Divine Justice.
Page 1 of 1