Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Windspirit Sparrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windspirit Sparrow
Regal
Regal

Male Posts : 18

Application for Windspirit Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Application for Windspirit Sparrow   Application for Windspirit Sparrow Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 08:35

- Windspirit Sparrow

- Steven

- 24 / Ohio, U.S.A.

- Master Sorcerer / Currently level 120

- I've been playing Tibia on and off since 2005

- Since starting back up this month (June), I primarily play on the weekends.  During the weekdays I might be on for 1-3 hours, depending.

- Ekonaor (Level 15 in Rookgaard)
Sycas Rebourne (Level 17 in Rubera.  Hoping to transfer him over on a future date.)

- Foreign Friends, Family, Spirit of Silvera - Left due to the guild being disband from inactivity.
Immortal Dragons - Left the guild when I world transferred from Silvera to Fidera.
Unknown Supremacy - Guild was disbanded to make a new guild name.
Empire - Guild was disbanded to make a new guild name.

- I have never received a notation/banishment.

- Windspirit Mosquito, Asen Yokar, Kazy Khan, Gori Irot, Rah the reaper

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Delly, Chinua, Death eater, Rex, Rah, Anny, Paula, Mossy (sorry if I missed anyone. Smile)

- I think as a person, I can contribute a great deal to Divine Justice.  I am an honest, loyal friend and guild member, who is more than willing to help out when needed.
I can help give advise to new, young members/players on multiple aspects of the game (with the exception of newer quests, due to my inactivity.)

- Strong Points: patient, helpful, caring, generous.
Weak Points: not online as often as I used to be in the past due to work.

- One example of my showing teamwork would be when my former guild, Unknown Supremacy, completed the final mission of the Ice Islands quest. I donated many runes and potions to the guild, as well as helping out myself, so we could finish the mission.

- I would you like to join Divine Justice because I have multiple friends within the guild that I get along with great.  Would love to play alongside you guys.

- Yes, I've read and understand the guild Codex.
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Application for Windspirit Sparrow   Application for Windspirit Sparrow Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 08:38

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application for Windspirit Sparrow   Application for Windspirit Sparrow Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 09:00

Application noticed and accepted! Very Happy

WELCOME BACK SPARROW (AND MOSSY)!!

I believe you guys were in fact members of the guild in the past, kicked due to inactivity however. Given your past membership and rank, re-applying may not always be necessary, I believe Mossy got an invite by speaking to Chinua in-game. Nevertheless, your application is much appreciated. Welcome back to the guild and welcome back to Tibia!
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Windspirit Sparrow   Application for Windspirit Sparrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Windspirit Sparrow
Page 1 of 1