Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application :Martinie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martinie
Partisan
Partisan

Application :Martinie Empty
PostSubject: Application :Martinie   Application :Martinie Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 09:38

- Character Name
Martinie

- Name
Marlene

- Age / Country
 27/ USA 

- Vocation and Current level
 158 RP

- How long have you played Tibia?
 10 years

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
I play anywhere between 3-6 hours a day, more or less depending on what I have going on in my RL.

I

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
46 ED that’ll be xfer’d here soon, and some other small characters on other worlds

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
 Left old guild when retired. Was not planning to return but this game always drags me back every time lol..

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
 Nope

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
My closest friends have been Mevok and Miss Chaos, we have been friends for a few years already and know more about each other than we really should ... Lol This game is nothing without good friends to enjoy it with Wink Then theres Lavif from refugia who we are trying to bring over here. 

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No friends in this guild or this server aside from the 2 named above, we are new to this server and haven't had the chance to meet anyone just yet.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
My friendship and loyalty. Help on quests or hunts or whatever is needed. I am a team player and I try my best to help others when I can. 

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
My weak point is maybe I don't talk that often if I am afk ( I have kids irl so i afk here and there to take care of any chaos they might be causing) and when I hunt I pay attention to GC but I tend to get silent if I'm hunting. My strong point is I'm pretty easy to get along with, I am friendly and loyal.. That being said, I give what I get. Give me kindness and I'll return the same. Treat me badly and again, I'll return the same treatment.  

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the communinity:
My friends and I are usually in the same guild so we try to organize events. For example last Christmas we decorated the guildhall and Organized a Christmas event with games and prizes forever to attend. It turned out good and people were happy with their wins and their prizes. I also try to help in whichever way is needed.. whether it be help a friend or guild member with money towards blessings, or help someone with a quest.. etc. 

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
We were all looking for a guild that doesn't cheat, steal, etc. A respectful, peaceful guild. Through research we came across this one and liked what we saw. 

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
We have read and understood the guild Codex before applying.

also wanted to add more about each one of us so you get to know us a bit more. 

Martinie - From the US ( California).  I'm a housewife / mom.  2 kids and one on the way. 
I actually met my husband on Rubera in 2005. Go figure, we clicked and met irl and here we are married with 2 kids.  Last way I ever expected to meet my husband but hey I've met good people on here, one of my rl best friends is someone I met on here … her name rhymes with Zandra. 
Ok, back to my RL. I enjoy outdoor things, Hiking, camping, going to the beach, snowboarding, having fun... living life to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Application :Martinie   Application :Martinie Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 09:56

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application :Martinie   Application :Martinie Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 13:47

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application :Martinie   Application :Martinie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application :Martinie
Page 1 of 1