Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Rhenio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhenio

Application - Rhenio Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rhenio   Application - Rhenio Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 02:08

I'll be online  8 until 11 and hours from now-

Character Name

Rhenio (but i've been playing on my pally Thomas The Awesome)

- Name

My real life name is.. Rhenio!

- Age / Country

I'm soon to be 23, from Curitiba - Brazil

- Vocation and Current level

Elite Knight 107

- How long have you played Tibia?

I've been playing since late 2001. At the time i started playing on Nova, with my school friends. I played only for fun and never really played for levels. On 2005 i created my current account and character, on Celesta. 2 years ago i made a world transfer to Fidera, in order to have a better ping and play with my friends.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)

i work and i'm currently studing to get my post-degree, so i don't play much on nightly bases (1-2 hour, everyday), but on weekends i manage play 4-5 hours. 

- Do you have any other characters?

Since they introduced the offline training i've made 2 other characters and started training them

Drakri - Master Sorcerer level 36
Thomas the Awesome - Royal Paladin currently level 27. Since i've got good skills on him, i'm getting some levels, for fun.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

I've never been part of any Fidera guilds. I was a former vice leader on the biggest brazilian guild of Celesta, at the time, before moving here

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?

No, i have never been banned or anything.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.

I don't have close friends in Fidera anymore, they all moved to another worlds. My girlfriends plays here, but she stopped playing tibia a year ago. her name is Aclar.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

No, i don't. Getting to know other people is one of the reasons im applying for a big guild.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?

I'm calm, i don't play just for power level. I like doing quests and exploring areas, even if i'm going to get a waste from it. I also love blocking, even without sharing exp.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

I'm a very logical person. I think about every move i make and rarely i'll make anything unexpected.
As for weak points, i'm a very vocal person who likes to discuss things alot. In no way i'm disrespecful, i just try to show my view of the subject no matter what.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

Well, one thing i've always do is keep the help channel open. Sometimes people have the smallest problem and post there. When i first moved to Celesta a guy was trapped in the Kazoordon Dwarf caves with no rope and i tought it would be nice to help him, for no particularly reason. Also, as i explain, i'm very calm about tibia, and i'm always down to help someone in a hunt/quest/explore. 

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?

As i stated earlier, all my friends stopped playing, so i don't have anyone to talk with and no one to hunt or make quests together. the main reason i want to join is so i can know other people in game.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?

Yeah, no big surprises there. No botting or cheating.

If you think i'm a good candidate please make sure you contact me on Thomas the Awesome, as i'm currently playing on this character. 

I'll check this post anyway,

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

Male Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rhenio   Application - Rhenio Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 03:09

Application noticed.

Someone will contact you soon, thank you for applying to Divine Justice.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rhenio   Application - Rhenio Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 11:03

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rhenio   Application - Rhenio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Rhenio
Page 1 of 1