Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Livth
Partisan
Partisan
Livth

Male Posts : 16

Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED   Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 06:25

Hello,
I've been retired for some time and returned some weeks ago. I'm looking for a guild because many of the people I knew on Fidera no longer play.
For this reason, I wish to enter on your guild.

- Character Name: Danzir

- Name: Danilo

- Age / Country: 23 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level: Elder Druid, Level 66

- How long have you played Tibia? More than 10 years. Still remember that cotton spears and terrible gs's (Laughing)

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. I Play for 3-4 hours and Rune while I'm Working for 8 hours.

- Do you have any other characters?
Danizir, Danizito, Livth, Danzitt

- Your past guilds.
I've never been on a guild.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
As I've already told, I don't know many people that still here. I know Aleshow and Alew Drex

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. I don't know anyone on this guild.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I'm a very friendly people who don't mind to stop whatever I'm doing to help my friends. I wish to meet people of different countries.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

Strong:
As I mentioned, I'm very friendly and helpfull.

Weak:
Sometimes I act without thinking.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Some years ago I was on skype with some friends that were making POI and they were getting trouble in some thrones so I helped them via skype and PM.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I'd like to make new friends and meet people of everywhere. I also want some guys to make good hunts and quest with. Helping with my experience and, of course, my sio. Razz 

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes

Thx.
Smile

Last edited by danzir on Sat 10 Aug 2013, 05:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED   Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 06:58

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Livth
Partisan
Partisan
Livth

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED   Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 07:04

wow, thx for the quickly answer.
As well, I'm waiting for the contact (:
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED   Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 07:12

Hello Danzir and thank you for applying!

To make a correct application please follow the steps found in this thread HERE. Once you have done that, you will be contacted for a brief in-game chat. Thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Livth
Partisan
Partisan
Livth

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED   Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 07:56

I've edited my post and it's according to that post you've made.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED   Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 01:02

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild and thanks for applying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED   Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I want to join (Danzir) - EDITED
Page 1 of 1