Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Aflak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aflak
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 20

Application for Aflak Empty
PostSubject: Application for Aflak   Application for Aflak Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 19:33

Character Name - Aflak

- Name - Donald

- Age / Country - 24/USA

- Vocation and Current level - Elder Druid and 51

- How long have you played Tibia? 10 years, with substantial breaks during (longest break was 3 years)

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
I have just recently started playing again after a 3 year break. I am about to start the fall semester of college so i can see myself only playing around 5-10 hours a week. That is an estimate as of now.

- Do you have any other characters? No, Aflak is my only character
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds. - I have never been in a guild.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? No, I haven't

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. I just started playing again so I do not really have any. I consider Baku Mendrid and Vaudeer my friends because they just recently assisted me in game with their generous donations to help get me started again.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Baku Mendrid and Vaudeer

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I hope to contribute a friendship to people, someone to chat with. I'm very friendly. Also, I am a Druid, so I hope I can contribute to the guild by healing for anyone who wants help.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Strong points, I am very friendly. Always willing to help people whenever I can. And a weak point could be that I sometimes focus so much that I ignore people. I have caught myself enveloped in something so much that I ignored people multiple times, even as they were talking to me. Its good to have focus like that, but it can upset people if they are trying to get your attention, haha.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. Teamwork is that I am in the medical profession and at times, we have to deliver CPR or ACLS to patients and it is a team effort. Often having 6 people working on one patient to try to save their life. Having 6 people around one body is quite busy, and it definitely takes teamwork to focus on your job while not getting in the way of other nurses/doctors. And knowing to do your role and have trust in the others to do theirs. Also, for the community involvement in my off time I volunteer at a children hospital and at a VA hospital. I do random clerical tasks to assist all that i can. Weather it be answering phones, walking patients to their appointments and other tasks of that nature.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? I was recently helped my members of the guild beyond belief. Words cannot describe how thankful I am. If they represent what this guild is about I definitely want to be apart of the guild. So, one day I can assist other players like they did to me. Also, so I can make friends in game and enjoy playing with other players instead of going solo all the time.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? I have read and I understand the guild Codex.

Thank you!

Aflak
Back to top Go down
Baku Mendrid

Baku Mendrid

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aflak   Application for Aflak Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 19:39

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Yay, you applied ^.^ Hope to see you in guild chat soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aflak   Application for Aflak Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 19:43

Application noticed.

Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will contact you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aflak   Application for Aflak Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 09:35

Application accepted

Thank you for applying and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Aflak   Application for Aflak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Aflak
Page 1 of 1