Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior Keith
Partisan
Partisan

Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second   Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 09:41

-Character Name - Warrior Keith Second.

-Name-Keith.

-Age/Country-I Am 13 And I Live In Usa Alabama.

-Vocation And Current Level - I Am A Druid And Level 28.

-How Long Have U Played Tibia? - I Have Played Since I Was 5 Or 6 Years Old.

-How Much Do You Play Tibia On A Daily Basis. (Hrs Per Day)-I Play About 5 Hrs A Day.

-Do You Have Any Other Characters?- I Have No Other Characters On Fidera.

-Your Past Guilds. - I Forget My Past Guilds On Fidera.

-Have You Ever Received A Notation/Banishment?-Yes I Have Someone Reported Me For No Reason.

-List At Least 5 Of Your Closest Friends-I Havent Really Seen My Closest Friends On Fidera In A While.

-Do You Have Any Friends In The Guild? If So List Them-Um I Consider Delita As My Friend In Fidera Smile.

-What Do You Think You Will Contribute To The Guild As A Person?-I Will Heal Lots Of People Cuz I Am A Druid Smile.

-What Do You Consider To Be Your "Strong Points" And Your "Weak Points" In Your Personality-I Dont Know What I Consider To Be My Weak Points And Strong Points In My Personality.

Give One Example (In Detail) Of You Showing Teamwork Skills Or Helping The Community-I Heal Alot Of People In Yalahar Smile.

Why Would You Like To Become A Divine Justice Member?-To Hang Out With People And Have Fun As A Group And To Help And Be Helped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second   Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 09:57

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second   Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 10:07

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild! We're happy to have you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second   Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application For Divine Justice From Warrior Keith Second
Page 1 of 1