Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Frosty Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eyeswideshut242

Application - Frosty Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Application - Frosty Spirit   Application - Frosty Spirit Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 16:01

- Character Name

Frosty Spirit

- Name

Liam

- Age / Country

24 / Bahamas/Georgia

- Vocation and Current level

Elder Druid / Level 81

- How long have you played Tibia?

I have been playing Tibia on and off for about 11 years.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- I really play when I have free time, which is usually 10-20~ hours a week but not on a consistent time or day

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

I will make an alt when my main hits 100 I'd imagine. Right now, no.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

I haven't been in a guild since fortera was released. We went to war and won against some trolls, then world of warcraft came out and kind of took over my MMO playing for a while.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?

Not that I remember but it's possible.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.

The only friend I have on this server would be my cousin, Sol Spirit. We play together a lot and stick together when it comes to game playing. We don't get to see each other consistently anymore so it's a good way to stay in touch.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

Just Sol.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?

I just like to have fun and stay drama and stress free. A low maintenance person who is always willing to learn new tricks and I invite criticism.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

Weak points is definitely frustration. I hate dying and easily get flustered when things aren't going my way in a battle for instance. I like to succeed. My strengths is probably curiosity perpetuating a willingness to learn anything I conclude to be worth learning.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

Well I play a druid, and having hunted with Sol very often he can live or die by my ability to succeed. Because I hate dying, I hate when people I'm with die so I shoulder the responsibility to myself often.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?

Flexibility in hunting trips and also really just the community aspect. I work/study in the art industry and it's really all about everyone succeeding as a unit by sharing information and advice. It's hard to keep up with the nuances of play being such an old school player. I find some of the best success in asking more recently experienced players. It's hard for an old dog to learn new tricks without a little direction.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?

Yes
Back to top Go down
Ivy Phoenix
Regal
Regal
Ivy Phoenix

Male Posts : 157

Application - Frosty Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Frosty Spirit   Application - Frosty Spirit Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 16:28

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying! We will be in contact with you shortly!
Back to top Go down

Application - Frosty Spirit
Page 1 of 1