Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brionesjavier Adventures and more

Go down 
+27
Stone xstyle
Zarafina
Icy
Plinny
Nagorik
Captain Gus
Buchamy
Carp
Shoron Back
Aira Prystia
Fideradin
Rexanilator
Chinua
Aiko Hazami
Weist
Kairii
Sasha Strikerboo
Paula Ines
Rothiel
Ailukard
Sunwine
Armageddon
Delita Heirall
Cohomology
Iori
Noirberrie
Skyzzin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 00:24

ok ok Thanks Delita Very Happy i will do it Very Happy.
i will buy that spell right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 01:05

My first Mount.... Panda Mount, like 10 times i try and finally, thanks armageddon for the bambo Very Happy

The name of the panda is..... MR. SAOTOME

(Yes like in RANMA anime Very Happy )

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 MrSaotome
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 01:06

CONGRAX ON YOUR MOUNT!!!
MR. SAOTOME SHOULD MEET TAIGA (MY PANDA) Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 01:33

Np mate! and sorry about your death, yes as delita said levitate is a must Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 23:24

Thanks to Bluehaart Pitt and Armageddon, they show me a good hidden cave to hunt ancient scarab Very Happy and Thanks to block me ancient scarabs, i recober the level 45 lost by my dead Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Ancientcave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 00:16

Today i meet Rurouni Iori... Thanks for the terra set Very Happy now i will be abble to hunt better ancient scarab Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 RurouniIori

Also yesterday i went to Goroma and get 2 marlin, today i see the price in the market $ . $ ..... i hope sell it soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weist
Regal
Regal

Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 01:10

you are quite lucky, specially getting 2 marlins o_o, and its pretty nice from everyone to help you out gear for your adventures, i hope to see more soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 04:34

Thanks Weist, yes i was lucky, specially marlin from island trolls Very Happy, i make a sell offer in the market, 13k each one if some one is interested.

Well i make my first alone hunt of Ancient scarabs (in other i kill just one and run, or friends help me), this time i kill 6 or 7 in the hunt Very Happy. Pepe and toño died blocking 3 that come at same time, and Mr Saotome was afraid Sad, (jajajajaj), well this hut was great, i can get money for the mana pots and can get 500 to the bank, also good exp, i buy 4 blessing, so i just need one more and i will hunt with more peace Very Happy.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Ancient2

Its good pepe and toño was demon skeletons, they really dont die, i have a question???

Its better summon 2 demon skeletons (pepe and toño)
or summon 2 fire elemental (pepe and toño with "botarga" - i dont know the word in english)
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 04:45

Irecommend to summon fire elementals since they do a decent and constant damage and i've never tried this but you can summon them and trap them behind energy walls and lure the ancient scarab and they will hit and not really get hit by the ancient and if it retargets ancient will die first i hope , just a though ;p GL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 00:46

Sad 0 player online in tibie due a bug fix.... i cant play Sad

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Bugfix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 03:59

Sad Wrong island, waste of money

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Transferworld
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 04:44

ALOL

YOU ARE AWESOME
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 06:54

+1 xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:11

Today i was exploring some tumb in ankrahmun desert, the intre is in the place where are like black oil lakes, well its need it a shovel, and tray 2 or 3 times, i explore all e first levels Very Happy, i one i found this:

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Wantit

but i cant take it Sad, the i go more deep and found my first vampire, i fight with 2 at same, almost die...... again, but i survive, then i decide better dont explore more deep for other dangerous creatures for my level, then i found a portal and a sign, i search in wiki and,... well a boss of that level better in other day jejejej. And found another tourist Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Bossentry

OkOk, Good Hunt
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 21:25

Very Happy very nice, i want that axe too looks so nice.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 21:57

"you are exploring too?"

ALOL
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sasha Strikerboo
Partisan
Partisan
Sasha Strikerboo

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 05:30

Brionesjavier wrote:
Sad Wrong island, waste of money

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Transferworld

haahahaha its funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 08:07

Well today o explore Port Hope, i do the crocodile task and begun the tarantulas task, i follow the cave and appear to the other side of the river.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Ops

Well i explore and foud gorilas Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Kingkong

Finally when back i level up.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Lvl47
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan
Cohomology

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 17:21

Great adventures as usual, just remember to be careful in Banuta, don't run into a hydra (⊙…⊙ )

Also, you should try to get a blessed stake to get some vampire dusts (ヘ 。ヘ)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 11:40

today screen is for Devovorga event, in the Darashia entry....

Sorry for dont take pic while fighting with mini boss but i am trying to survive Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Devovorga
Back to top Go down
Sasha Strikerboo
Partisan
Partisan
Sasha Strikerboo

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 11:42

Cool men
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 01:14

Nice! very good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 02:47

Very Happy this morning i explore Tiquanda jungle (i think thats the name) at east of port hope, i enter to the simian ruins (or city):

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Tiqua1

There was some hard simian presence....

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Tiqua2

so i decide use pepe (with fire devil "botarga") and toño (with orc leader "botarga")(how i say botarga in english?????), well i explore all the first floor of the basement, next time the second floor Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Tiqua3

i think is better 2 orc leader, next time
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 03:38

Nice! careful around those part of tiquanda ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 05:18

Now i found Lizard, its a good place to get money for my level, i will need many runes, and i will use pepe and toño with orc leader "botarga".... some one, can tell me please, if near there are hydras????

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Lizard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brionesjavier Adventures and more
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next