Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Zantomato

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zantomato
Partisan
Partisan
Zantomato

Male Posts : 90

Application Zantomato Empty
PostSubject: Application Zantomato   Application Zantomato Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 05:59

- Character Name: Zantomato

- Name: Samuel

- Age / Country: Australia

- Vocation and Current level: ED 40

- How long have you played Tibia? since 7.6 which was around 06'?

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) 2h~
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters? Only on Aurera. (Samuel on Aurera)
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. N/A

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Yes, I won't lie, but that's in the past.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends: Paula Ines, Merlin Apprentice, Ribs, Princess Suki

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Paula Ines, Princess Suki

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? Well, I love to chat and I'm an ED, so hopefully i'll be useful somewhere.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong: I'm pretty friendly, honest and trustworthy
Weak: Uh... Idk 3;

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. On aurera I Did a free behemoth quest service for anyone who asked Surprised, but apart from that, not too much..

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? Seems like a nice guild.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior? Yeah, and I agree with the terms :3

Last edited by Zantomato on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 16:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Application Zantomato   Application Zantomato Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 06:22

An aussie Surprised
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application Zantomato   Application Zantomato Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 10:29

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying!
Delita Heirall or a Royal Council member will contact you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zantomato
Partisan
Partisan
Zantomato

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Application Zantomato   Application Zantomato Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 16:20

Before you make your decision, I'd just like to say I've applied for this guild in the past and have been declined, was going to try and keep my head low on the matter, but I'd rather you just accept/decline me for who I am and my past.

What I did in the past, well....I made a few stupid choices, but honestly I've been through a bit since then and I feel like a completely different person, hopefully you'll give me the second chance to prove it.

I'm only here to have fun and get to know a few people, I'm not here to cause trouble or break any rules.

thanks~
PS: Changed a few minor details in the application form.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application Zantomato   Application Zantomato Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 20:55

Thank you for being honest, this was what we needed to hear in order to proceed with your application.

A very long time has passed since your first application was declined. At that time, you were in no condition of joining us. If you acknowledge that what you did in the past was wrong and that it is no longer the person you are today, you will be welcome here. Divine Justice will always stand for second chances and believing that every person changes and learns from mistakes.

I will be in contact with you shortly for a brief in-game chat to finalize the joining procedure. Until then, thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application Zantomato   Application Zantomato Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 03:48

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice and thank you for applying. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Zantomato   Application Zantomato Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Zantomato
Page 1 of 1