Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Red Wolfe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Wolfe

Application - Red Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Application - Red Wolfe   Application - Red Wolfe Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 14:22

Character Name
Gray Wolfe (Fidera)
Red Wolfe(Magera)[willing to transfer]
Green Wolfe(Magera)[willing to transfer]

- Name
TJ

- Age / Country
23/USA

- Vocation and Current level
Gray Wolfe-185 EK
Red Wolfe- 210 RP
Green Wolfe- 45 ED

- How long have you played Tibia?
5-6 years

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
I try to get on atleast 3-4 hours a day

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Already mentioned them in previous questions

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Sacred Alliance I left or leaving it due to inactivity of the rest of the guild, Noone is on with me anymore and its fairly dead at all times, All my RL quit tibia and I refuse
to do so, I enjoy playing but I have to have companionship as i do it, Without that I lose interest in being on fast.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
None at this point anymore

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Team work, Variety of Vocational assistance, Laughter, entertainment, And many other social and playing perks.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Brutally honest is a strong point in my view, but others make it out like its a weakness, I dont feel being honest is bad, And I enjoy doing it, It takes out all the pain of tryin to stick to a lie, I am a chatty guy thats a strong point, I have good morals, My weak point is I practically need people to play with, playing with myself sucks in any MMORPG.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I dropped everything to restart and make new characters to help lower leveled players in the community and assist them as needed throughout their levels, My friends and I worked together to help a fellow friend get back into the game after being hacked or something on his main, we Pged him a new knight character to lvl 100 in 15 days, I have done the quest to get the Hellgrip mount 3 times helping fellow people in English Chat to complete it many things of the such.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I highly enjoy organization, and from the outside this seems like a very organized guild, I initially was goin to transfer this character to Magera to join the others, But the lack of activity and motivation in the other world has resulted in me stayin here and eventually bringin my others back if best suited.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines
Royal Council
Royal Council
Paula Ines

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Application - Red Wolfe   Application - Red Wolfe Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 14:32

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying! Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pauines
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Red Wolfe   Application - Red Wolfe Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 16:58

Application pending. An interview has been completed and an invitation will be offered when ready.

Thank you for your interest in the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Red Wolfe   Application - Red Wolfe Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 07:17

Hello and thank you for applying!

Hmm, Sacred Alliance, I was actually in that very guild (on this very character too!) back when they were on Elera. I was really only friends with Marian and her husband Alean though. This was many years ago and we have since long lost touch. Sometimes I wonder if they're still doing alright.

Anyway, thanks for your interest in Divine Justice! I can see that Chinua has already spoken to you and an invitation can be sent at any time.

Welcome to the guild my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Red Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Application - Red Wolfe   Application - Red Wolfe Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 08:58

@Delita, They were doing well last I heard, But they too were apart of the groups that went inactive on me, So I too havent heard from them in a matter of months.. but last I heard, and Seen, Marian and Al were doing well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Red Wolfe   Application - Red Wolfe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Red Wolfe
Page 1 of 1